Is there any chance for getting more mods?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I'm sick of threads turning into:

"You're an idiot."

and

"Go fuck yourself."

Seriously, threads need to be cleaned up.

I'm not just talking about threads in the 3d hardware forum either.

I dont think more mods will be added, but if some are, here is a _small_ list of people who would make good mods (in no particular order):

-RussSchultz
-Joe DeFuria
-Uttar

There are others that would be good mods, the above names just came to mind.
later,
epic

Mass bannings and threats of more bannings seems to have straightened out R3D and R3D was much worse than B3D is now.

More mods to enforce the rules will make those bannings occur the moment someone breaks the rules. :devilish:

K.I.L.E.R said:
I'm sick of threads turning into:

"You're an idiot."

and

"Go fuck yourself."

Seriously, threads need to be cleaned up.

I'm not just talking about threads in the 3d hardware forum either.
Like you're one to talk. K.I.L.E.R->Profile->Find all posts by K.I.L.E.R->Post before this one
Both of you are morons.
Nice one
Cut it out kids.
That's rich, coming from the most childish person on this board.

Thowllly, I've always said that I was a childish a-hole with an IQ below 10. Where have I said otherwise?

I'm B3D's example of what level people should not sink to.
Unfortunately people have begun to sink to a level lower than I am on. :/

Thowllly, I don't see you any different from myself either from reading most of your posts. It's not like you are one to talk either.

epicstruggle said:
I dont think more mods will be added, but if some are, here is a _small_ list of people who would make good mods (in no particular order):

-RussSchultz
-Joe DeFuria
-Uttar

There are others that would be good mods, the above names just came to mind.
later,
epic
Um, I'll take moderation duties on any board but the general boards. I enjoy talking politics, and I'd feel uncomfortable having that power and still participating in the discussions.

Hey look, even this thread turned into one. *cough*Thowllly*cough*

That's quite an indicator of the vastness of this problem.

Look people, I'll be blunt about this.

Joe, Russ and others on this board have all contributed to this mess just as much as I have. Name someone who hasn't reverted to childish name calling at one stage or another?

The blame is on everyone except maybe a few select individuals like Uttar, Dave and Rev.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Thowllly, I've always said that I was a childish a-hole with an IQ below 10. Where have I said otherwise?
I have never seen you claim that you are that, neither seen you claim that you aren't. But if you say so...
I'm B3D's example of what level people should not sink to.
Unfortunately people have begun to sink to a level lower than I am on. :/

Thowllly, I don't see you any different from myself either from reading most of your posts. It's not like you are one to talk either.
No I'm not one to talk either, that's why I didn't start a thread myself complaining about the problem.

keegdsb said:
Hey look, even this thread turned into one. *cough*Thowllly*cough*

That's quite an indicator of the vastness of this problem.
That was actually the response I was expecting from K.I.L.E.R. I don't know if that means I've underestimated or overestimated him... But unlike him I at least refrain from using words like 'moron' :p

Anyway, what prompted me to reply was actually this thread on flipcode by Chryso. He seems to be a very reasonable guy, but then you go and see the last thread he started where he posted this:
Brian:
Do you have to be an asshole? I just asked a question, if you can not help, by all means STFU.

Maybe someone had been through the process Im in atm, and could help me?

Instead I am stuck with a little faggot wanna-be and his little faggot fanboi.
Seems like a bit of an overreaction to somebody just supplying a email address... (Brian's post might not have been the most useful, but at least it contained some information unlike a 'go search google' post)

So when I next came here and saw K.I.L.E.Rs post I just couldn't help myself. I had to do the pot/kettle thing, sorry...

gah, now I've already forgotten where I was going with this. I'll return later if I manage to get my train of thought back on track.

Don't worry Thowllly we are not here to shoot one another.

I'm just getting sick of all this namecalling and hurling of insults increasing to dramatic levels.
Sure I called 2 people morons and I felt like calling them so much more. However I refrained form doing so.

I was going to start behaving like a 2 year old with ADD in that thread but ended up like a 10yr old with ADD. :LOL:

K.I.L.E.R: Don't worry Thowllly we are not here to shoot one another.
Good to hear.

-I'm just getting sick of all this namecalling and hurling of insults increasing to dramatic levels.
I understand. I just thought that if somebody was to call for a cleanup of this mess, then it should be somebody who is clean himself. But as you said in your previous post, such guys might be hard to find...

-Sure I called 2 people morons and I felt like calling them so much more. However I refrained form doing so.
So you held back. Thats good, it's a start at least. :)

-I was going to start behaving like a 2 year old with ADD in that thread but ended up like a 10yr old with ADD.
um, so, what is the difference between a 2yo w/ADD and a 10yo w/ADD?

um, so, what is the difference between a 2yo w/ADD and a 10yo w/ADD?

2yr old with ADD:

GO FFS kill Urself stupid crap asss DIE!!!!

10yr old with ADD:
You're a moron idiot who likes idiots.

It's a step up. ;)

ah improved vocabulary... :cool:

don't forget the diapers for the 2 yr ol too m8... major difference there...

There is a simpler solution to this. Let us know by PMing somebody like myself - we can sort it out easily enough then.

epicstruggle said:

-RussSchultz
-Joe DeFuria
-Uttar
You're kidding with those names, right?

Back