• Kwame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick

• I don't watch The Apprentice at all and thus cannot comment

• Total voters
probably amy... she's just been using everyone till now :(

I dun like her but she seems to be the one most likely to conive her way to winning..

Sazar said:
probably amy... she's just been using everyone till now :(

I dun like her but she seems to be the one most likely to conive her way to winning..

Agreed. But she's become far too Omarosa-ish and evil. I hope it's Bill, personally. He's just as good as Amy, but has morals and integrity.

We're running an office pool each week on who'll get fired at the firm I work at, it's been quite fun :) Last week 85% of us thought Kwame would go, but it turned out to be Troy..

I was rooting for Troy myself, and definitely would have fired Kwame over him. Now I'm thinking it's going to be Bill.

nick or bill would be kewl... nick was my pick the first day when he survived...

omarosa HAD to go :oops: she had serious issues... omg...

amy though @ the moment has to be considered the fav (at least imo) just coz of the way she has played the other members of her team...

I'm rooting for Kwame, although he definitely would have a better chance at beating the Amybill creature if Troy was still with him. Why do I want to see Kwame win? Because if he wins then you can bet that he is going to put Troy in a powerful place under him where they will, together, likely be much more succesful than any one of the other competitors left. If I were Trump I would be very closely considering the power of Kwame's level-headedness supported by Troy's go-and-get-it attitude and buisiness smarts. If you'll notice Trump and his advisors were all saying that Troy is definitely Trump material in the working, he's just not rady to be in charge yet. I think Trump knows that he can train the boy into a master buisinessman.

Sage said:
I'm rooting for Kwame, although he definitely would have a better chance at beating the Amybill creature if Troy was still with him. Why do I want to see Kwame win? Because if he wins then you can bet that he is going to put Troy in a powerful place under him where they will, together, likely be much more succesful than any one of the other competitors left. If I were Trump I would be very closely considering the power of Kwame's level-headedness supported by Troy's go-and-get-it attitude and buisiness smarts. If you'll notice Trump and his advisors were all saying that Troy is definitely Trump material in the working, he's just not rady to be in charge yet. I think Trump knows that he can train the boy into a master buisinessman.

I don't like kwame much as a competitor... he's one of my fav people but he has not really been a take charge kinda guy thus far... he IS clever and he DOES have drive but he's pretty damn lucky to still be there after some of the bad decisions he's had over the course of the show...

but I still like him :D

Agreed, Kwame is very bright, but just seems to make all the wrong decisions, whereas everything Amy and Bill touches turns to gold..

bah, Amy and Bill got REALLY lucky last week. I have to wonder if maybe that was just for TV's sake, it was too unreal. It certainly was shocking because you just new they were so screwed and then BAM they win. Too perfect for me.

yeah you're right. i just never payed attention to Amy's little toy, that's all he is.

Back