nVnews shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

And you accuse me of going around to other forums making nVnews look bad? Have you read the last few pages of this thread?!? :LOL:

Sorry, it's just funny because it's true.

Laugh it up Digi, I know a troll post when I see one...not to mention your evading the whole point of this thread that you started. BTW, you never bothered to respond to some very valid, and reasonable posts I made back before T2k started in with Captain Stuffy Pants routine. Oh well, since you're into leeching one of your hangout site's bandwidth I guess you won't mind one more trickle.
rofl.gif

edit: I've been laughing so hard...dang typos.

Re: ...

ragejg said:
NO, don't pm every member, PM the staff, PM MikeC. Don't beat around the bush on my watch, esp re: something that's non benificial to ANYONE,and only takes away precious gaming/spamming time!! :p

And lately, I don't think half of your posts are beneficial to anyone anymore; political forum, and 50% flames in graphic cards forum. How beneficial mmm :rolleyes:

digitalwanderer said:
MaxPower_NVN said:
Oh well, since you're into leeching one of your hangout site's bandwidth I guess you won't mind one more trickle.
rofl.gif

Uhm, am I leeching it if it's off of my own site Max? 8)
No, didn't know that you owned it/paid hosting fees, etc. Sorry, my bad.

Let's take a cue from 17 year old Timmy and grow up. (j/k Tim ;)) Geez Digi, you always stir the pot like this...I come in to address it with common sense and honesty...then you rarely even acknowledge the facts and start spin-doctoring other wild imaginings...then you go away and someone else starts popping off with their yipping...then I get caught up in the whole lame back-and-forth...then you come back and are off topic again with (word of the night) ad hominem attacks...then I get really tired of it all and wish I would have ignored you in the first place...rinse/repeat. ;)

Volt, I barely EVER post in the political forum, I do my best to be helpful to new members with questions, I properly engage in many community discussions... wtf? Thanks for the jab, volt, real cool. I don't really think your take on that is based on much *fact*...

ragejg said:
Volt, I barely EVER post in the political forum, I do my best to be helpful to new members with questions, I properly engage in many community discussions... wtf? Thanks for the jab, volt, real cool. I don't really think your take on that is based on much *fact*...

"Yours" meaning nvnews in general (since you represent it), not you personally. Excuse the confusion I might have created.

So according to MikeC, there was a message. The message was pulled. Go look in the NVnews news archives and find it. The thing is you wont find it and I all ready looked but its not there.
I didn't say anything about MikeC taking money. The only thing about that was to prove a point with Sazar and that was a IF statement.
I was right about the other companys name in it too.

MaxPower_NVN said:
Althornin said:
ah, a sure sign of a good point - resorting to mocking ones opponent and claiming laughter!
Nice ad hom attack - try again, biatch.
Wow, name calling now that is a true example of an ad hominem (I think that's what you meant) attack. ;) Look up that little Latin term and you'll see that my argument did, in fact, include logic and reason. So, you're the better example of it than I am. :LOL:

edit: forgot to capitalize Latin
I know it is.
Get real.
And ad hom is short for ad hominem. But continue to mock and assume your superiority.
It amazes me that the possibility of my use of it being intentional flew right over your head. your "logic and reason" should have been able to figure out that anyone who correctly called you on it would know what it meant - but i guess your assumption of massive superiority and your overely large ego got in the way.
Shame, eh?
I called you a biatch because the hypocracy of it amused me, as does the term itself. Say it with me - "BIATCH".
Its fun.
Proper uses include things like "Hey, nice shirt, BIATCH!" and "I like your new haircut, BIATCH".
I think you get the picture. Its used for ones own amusement, so that i can laugh at myself, rather than faking amusement at someone else to attempt to win some pointless internet pissing contest (ie, you in this thread).

volt said:
And lately, I don't think half of your posts are beneficial to anyone anymore; political forum, and 50% flames in graphic cards forum. How beneficial mmm :rolleyes:
Wow volt, glad to see that you're adding so much traffic to nV News...what with all the time it must take to gather statistics and evaluating the overal beneficial factor of the many forums. ;)

ummm, look...

Uh, our pen0ses are going to explode soon if we don't stop. I'm stoppin now, cuz I wanna get some maybe like tomorrow nite, and I don't think a shredded pen0s will help me at all...

deflate, guys... exhale, and deflate...

;)

Althornin said:
I know it is.
Get real.
And ad hom is short for ad hominem. But continue to mock and assume your superiority.
It amazes me that the possibility of my use of it being intentional flew right over your head. your "logic and reason" should have been able to figure out that anyone who correctly called you on it would know what it meant - but i guess your assumption of massive superiority and your overely large ego got in the way.
Shame, eh?
I called you a biatch because the hypocracy of it amused me, as does the term itself. Say it with me - "BIATCH".
Its fun.
Proper uses include things like "Hey, nice shirt, BIATCH!" and "I like your new haircut, BIATCH".
I think you get the picture. Its used for ones own amusement, so that i can laugh at myself, rather than faking amusement at someone else to attempt to win some pointless internet pissing contest (ie, you in this thread).
It didn't fly over my head...I know, that you knew...duuuuhhh...it was just too easy. No ego involved IMO, I just call 'em like I see 'em and I'm ticked off to begin with so chalk it up to me being bent, not egocentric...funny...me and big ego don't go together at all. I didn't need the urban dictionary definitino of "biatch"...again, it was just too easy to not jump on.

edit: nm, you fixed your post

update: I'm calling it a night (or month or two, whenver Digi decides to gossip about nvnews on someone else's site again I guess I'll be back then). Have fun fellas and no hard feelings. 8)

Sazar said:
let it die already... digi's 'question's' have been answered...

now its just getting stupid...

Correct. As the popular nvnews saying goes "you can leave if you don't like it" ;)

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird...! It's a plane...!

It's... something really, really, really distracting, but utterly amazing and makes everyone happy and content, and therefore they should drop everything else and talk about it!

ragejg said:
ummm, look...

Uh, our pen0ses are going to explode soon if we don't stop. I'm stoppin now, cuz I wanna get some maybe like tomorrow nite, and I don't think a shredded pen0s will help me at all...

deflate, guys... exhale, and deflate...

;)

Did you have to leave us with that mental image? :LOL: ;)

John Reynolds said:
Doomtrooper said:
There is a thing callled 'Broadening your Horizons', hardware today is much better than 5 years ago. Why limit yourself to one brand.

I assume this suggestion can also be directed toward Rage3D?

Sure, I don't run Rage3D..hardly visit anymore :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back