Slightly off: R3D?

Evildeus said:
April fool? :rolleyes:
Yup.

I'm actually a bit peeved, I'm had a really crappy day yesterday and last night....AND this morning with some problems with the kids and I just ain't in the proper mood to appreciate one of me fave holidays.

Damn it. :(

lame, not even a smirk, why not just closedown for the day... oh yeah they did. The worst "joke" yet.

karlotta said:
lame, not even a smirk, why not just closedown for the day... oh yeah they did. The worst "joke" yet.

They didn't close down for the day. All you had to do was click on the forum link and you could access the boards just fine.

Every year a handful of people get their noses out of joint about we've done at April Fools. Somehow that makes it all the more funny, keeps the true spirit of the day alive. :LOL:

what ever

typical lame Mods doing typical lame stuff at r3d. Oh why did CM stop posting... DUH you guys dont get it. Ya i know about the link. Do you use Mozilla, or firefox..... guess not... To much work for me to be apart of the continuing poor moding at R3d

Re: what ever

karlotta said:
Do you use Mozilla, or firefox..... guess not...

I do.. And it all worked fine with firefox. :|

I also like the way the Mods get the blame when it wasn't even them who chose what to do. And of course, you're right, Catalyst Maker stopped posting all because of the terrible staff and their constant pranks. :rolleyes:

Hanners said:
karlotta said:

I also like the way the Mods get the blame when it wasn't even them who chose what to do. And of course, you're right, Catalyst Maker stopped posting all because of the terrible staff and their constant pranks. :rolleyes:

Ah, the life of a supermod is not an easy path to choose. ;)

Hanners said:
karlotta said:

At least you aren't bitter about it.

geo said:

Hanners doesn't get bitter about anything!

I've been trying for years now to piss him off, and he's the most stubborn individual about staying level-headed and not getting pissed off no matter what the provocation.

I WILL get him mad someday, I just have to figure out what his secret buttons are.... :devilish:

digitalwanderer said:
geo said:

Hanners doesn't get bitter about anything!

I've been trying for years now to piss him off, and he's the most stubborn individual about staying level-headed and not getting pissed off no matter what the provocation.

I WILL get him mad someday, I just have to figure out what his secret buttons are.... :devilish:

I agree. Hanners is the most likeable guy from all the mods I ever seen. :)

Too bad, I missed it. April Fools jokes are great and the web was really lame this year.

Back