Value of Hardware Unboxed benchmarking *spawn

Out of context much? He mentions it's good for the consumer, obviously. Just complains how last minute they changed it and the inconvenience that causes to GN and other media.
Who cares? It's their job, they are being paid for it.
And as I've said he mentioned it once over the 15 minutes rant about how bad everything is at AMD and in general.
It's just tiresome to listen to many people.

Nope. I've already stopped watching HUB, am pretty close to doing the same with GN if this will be the norm now.
Good, do what works for you. I stopped watching a number of people I found myself disagreeing with too much and it's made life less annoying without losing any value. :yes:

Computerbase gets 42 FPS on a 6800 1440p, AMDUnboxed has 65FPS:
111ef9bb53e5ca4734b02226b6d83c5d5c0080c8253746acda2624b6d873be94.jpg

Obviously they do not test "the heaviest section" of TLoU.
We need to see the tested scenes to decide who picked the better one.

Didnt expect anything else that this channel is looking for the best AMD case. They even say that every new nVidia GPUs except 4090 is worse than AMD's:
Is that how you interpreted the tweet? If so, please elaborate.

Yes, this is how i read the tweet. There is no other interpretation. AMDUnboxed claims that a 4060TI at MSRP is a worse product than a 7600:
maspid2-2oniv6.png

doom-eternal-rt-2560-1440.png

doom-eternal-rt-2560-1440.png

You will never see these numbers from AMDUnboxed. Its like watching a marketing video from AMD.

Last edited:
You will never see these numbers from AMDUnboxed. Its like watching a marketing video from AMD.
With all the fact checking on the internet I think the majority of people (including HUB fanbase) would read 3 or more reviews, so most would easily spot any discrepancies.

If someone doesn't agree with your own fanatical alignment to a particular idealogy/political side/company then obviously they must be a shill for the other side. Only 2 extreme polarities exist. There is no ability to think for ones self.

Is this what AMD marketing looks like or what is it that you are trying to say by spamming this tweet?
Watch the videos. The only reason this channel is against the 7600 is because of the VRAM. And yet they call it a better product than the 4060TI - which you still hasnt respond to...

And yet they call it a better product than the 4060TI - which you still hasnt respond to...
Why would I need to respond to that? If they rate the 7600 higher than the 4060 Ti, that doesn't make their video an AMD marketing video. Nor does it justify this goofy ass "AMDUnboxed" name-calling you lower yourself to do.

Kitguru also rated the 7600 higher than the 4060 Ti. Are they an AMD marketing site now?

Why would I need to respond to that? If they rate the 7600 higher than the 4060 Ti, that doesn't make their video an AMD marketing video. Nor does it justify this goofy ass "AMDUnboxed" name-calling you lower yourself to do.

Kitguru also rated the 7600 higher than the 4060 Ti. Are they an AMD marketing site now?
No, maybe they like the price and dont care about anything else. That is okay. Makes the 4060TI not worse.

They are testing TLoU with Ultra-preset, but they do not test games with Raytracing. Can you explain that?

That is a $150 GPU at best and at $269 much worse than a 4060TI... (that is actually an archivement).
Yeah, offering nearly 20% better perf/price at the res both are marketed at is definitely worse :rolleyes:
(TPU/1080p)

Can this thread be concluded with and closed now?

We know who likes them and who doesn't and this thread will just end up 200+ pages of the same thing.
I was thinking to myself while reading the last two pages -- can I just set an entire thread to ignore, instead of individual users?

And then it occurred to me, the users in question really just do the same shit everywhere. So, I have like six more ignores in my list now :)

Back