All purpose Sales and Sales Rumours and Anecdotes [2023 Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wouldn't that apply to Xbox One, One X, and possibly XB360 direct sales as well? Yes, direct sales aren't being included, but that would include Sony and Nintendo direct sales as well (that aren't being provided). Unless, you believe Microsoft direct sales are somehow outpacing box store sales tremendously in the UK?

Not really because of two main things..
1. Microsoft had put out official numbers for Xbox One at time of launch and didn't stop providing them until October 2015. So nearly the entire 104 weeks were probably official numbers for Xbox One.
2. Direct sales weren't as large then as they are now.

For around 4-5 months at the end of 2021 and beginning of 2022 you could only really get Series X direct from MS in the US. I don't know if the situation was the same for the UK. Nor do I know how many they have sold directly.

🤷‍♂️

Zelda sold 10 millions worldwide in 3 days. This is nuts...

Nintendo's fanbase be on a whole other level. Great software is king! I just wish they made a more competitive system performance wise to XSX/PS5, in a more traditional standalone console form. But that ain't happening...

Nintendo's fanbase be on a whole other level. Great software is king! I just wish they made a more competitive system performance wise to XSX/PS5, in a more traditional standalone console form. But that ain't happening...
Cuz they know this is what happens. I expect switch 2 to be a 1.5 to 2tflop docked excellent hybrid, for people to complain about it for a few weeks and then forget all about the specs when they can play all their favorite games on the platform

Cuz they know this is what happens. I expect switch 2 to be a 1.5 to 2tflop docked excellent hybrid, for people to complain about it for a few weeks and then forget all about the specs when they can play all their favorite games on the platform

I know, but still...
giphy.gif

European GSD April 2023 Top 10 (Digital + Physical)

Position Title
1 Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (EA)
2 FIFA 23 (EA)
3 Dead Island 2 (Plaion)
4 Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
5 The Last of Us: Part 2 (Sony)
6 Hogwarts Legacy
7 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision Blizzard)
8 Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar)
9 NBA 2K23 (2K Games)
10 Resident Evil 4: Remake (Capcom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back