FREE Games List [2022+]

from one of my favourite genres (Tower Defense), Infinitode 2 is free on Steam:

from one of my favourite genres (Tower Defense), Infinitode 2 is free on Steam:

Nice, I like Tower Defense too. Will defo pick this up!

Nice, I like Tower Defense too. Will defo pick this up!
since you do like Tower Defense games, gotta mention that I recently started a thread on it. Some of the games there have local coop, so you can play them with your children. Sanctum 2 and Orcs Must Die 3 -which they say is a masterpiece- both have online/local coop and are tower defense games.

back into Tower Defense games..., there are some free games in the Bloons saga, such as Bloons Monkey City, a mix between Tower Defense and City Builder, and a fanmade game based on Bloons TD called Bloons TD X.

Bloons TD X can be downloaded here:

Bloons Monkey City can be downloaded for free on Steam or the Microsoft Store.

On thing I like about the Epic Store is when you buy or get a game for free there is a section "share your details with company "X""
most places would have the checkbox ticked by default but epic dont.
Makes wonder why they even bother. Who in their right mind would check that box? :/

Good for the E.U I hope that they do something about 1 month free trial ps: we need your credit card details and to save you the trouble of having to buy a subscription we will sell you one automatically unless you tell us otherwise

Humankind’s new Para Bellum DLC is free (normally $3) until May 10th on Steam and EGS (link has ITAD’s creator ID; too lazy to remove but harmless). It seems to be six war-focused wonders.
Full game isn't free though. :(

Back