Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
yikes... why so many blabbering....

prefer ford v ferrary, baby driver.
This is a very weird movie and concept unlike no other which I think isnt promising to succeed.
Its a documentary on someone playing a video game and making a career in GT Academy, but its sold as a movie based on a videogame, whose movie plot is the re-imagined experience of said player.
So am I watching a documentary? A movie based on the videogame? Someone who wants to see this movie is he/she interested in the videogame or in the player's career to success?

Looks like they've been doing further work on the snow. Possible new track locations that have weather and time data input like all the other tracks in the game.

Lake Louise, Canada.
Zell am See, Austria.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: snc
GT7 VR experience for me has been almost flawless, except for one scenario, and it seems to have gotten a little worse since some last update, don't know if it's last GT7 update or PSVR2 update, since then the game looks cleaner, but stutter has gotten worse in that particular scenario:
it's always when I do an arcade race on Trial moutain with the Ferrari F8 Tributo, the game stutters in the first lap when many cars are around me, i've never encoutered any stutter in other scenarios, even with this car on other tracks, even the Nurburging which has at least as much foliage as Trial Mountain

Looks like they've been doing further work on the snow. Possible new track locations that have weather and time data input like all the other tracks in the game.

Lake Louise, Canada.
Zell am See, Austria.
Any info about next track comming ? I remember something about RedRock valley ?

This is a very weird movie and concept unlike no other which I think isnt promising to succeed.
Its a documentary on someone playing a video game and making a career in GT Academy, but its sold as a movie based on a videogame, whose movie plot is the re-imagined experience of said player.
So am I watching a documentary? A movie based on the videogame? Someone who wants to see this movie is he/she interested in the videogame or in the player's career to success?

I thought this was one of those, movie based on a true story thingies...

That Nismo does seem a little pointless, and I LOVE the R32. I hoped it was the GTS-t Type M when I saw the silhouette. A RWD Skyline would do the job nicely for me!

Reactions: snc
Back