Forspoken (Project Athia) [PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date

A PC demo will be available today

I don't think people want a demo but what the actual game will perform like luminous studio 😅

I definitely want a demo! Would love to try this out from both a performance and loading standpoint without committing to buy. I'm going to have a look on Steam now.

I definitely want a demo! Would love to try this out from both a performance and loading standpoint without committing to buy. I'm going to have a look on Steam now.
What I will say is first hour or so is nowhere as bad personally as I thought from playing it myself

Last edited:

The article says so but with no source. The developer‘s Steam community post doesn’t mention 1.1 and Alex has been saying it’s 1.0 for a while.

CapFrameX is misquoting them there. The 10 to 1 second reduction was attributed to the difference between SATS SSD and NVMe SSD. Not the GPU decompression.

The art direction is so disjointed / inconsistent, that almost leads me to believe that this game was at some point, something (or somethings) entirely different, mashed at the last (game dev time equivalent) second.
Waiting for reviews (on PC) as well as seeing more of the open world, but I'm afraid that even if the gameplay and the story proves to be good, the art direction doesn't do it for me...
I'm not used to Square making bland looking games.

The game is heavy but it runs good on PC. This is strange why they didn't send PC code maybe it was part of the marketing deal with Sony.

Back