Microsoft Edge *spin-off from Consoles*

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
FYI ... Tried this new open source uBlock Origin extension for Microsoft Edge and it is pretty good.
Previously for certain sites only using VPN worked at containing advertisements and similar nuisances but this seems to be working quite well as a standalone.
Also seems to work with Youtube advertisements. :cool:

Last edited:
FYI ... Tried this new open source uBlock Origin extension for Microsoft Edge and it is pretty good.
Previously for certain sites only using VPN worked at containing advertisements and similar nuisances but this seems to be working quite well as a standalone.
Also seems to work with Youtube advertisements. :cool:
UBlock Origins is just the one extension to install

I already use Cloudfare VPN when I need to mask my IP address and trust them regarding their logging/security policy.
Even though Microsoft would be using Cloudfare in this instance, I just don't trust Microsoft not to use my private data for commercial purposes.

If you've ever found yourself in need of a very specific visual for a social post or even a PowerPoint, Image Creator can help you find exactly what you need. Without losing your flow, simply navigate to the sidebar on the right side of your browser, tap on the Image Creator icon, enter your prompt, and you will see four different image options to choose from.

Once you select the one that fits your needs, you can download it and add to your document or upload it to social media. When using Image Creator in Microsoft Edge for the first time, you'll need to enable it in the Edge sidebar by clicking the "+" icon and turning on the toggle key for Image Creator.

Back