Unreal Engine 5, [UE5 Developer Availability 2022-04-05]

Morrowind's Seyda Neen recreated in UE5 (via 80level), pretty impressive

Absolutely stunning. I'm truly hoping Elder Scrolls 6 looks like this and I'll be so all over it. Honestly despite being a space fan in pretty much every other genre, Starfield isn't lighting any fires in me at the moment (although I do hope that will change moving forwards). The classic fantasy RPG setting though just seems to ooze adventure around every corner, especially if it looks like this.

We are truly at a point where's no such thing as a 'bad looking' game now.

If a game does look bad it's done on purpose.

While I agree there aren't many bad looking games in the pipe (future), however, there are plenty of mediocre looking next-gen titles coming down the pipe as well.

While I agree there aren't many bad looking games in the pipe (future), however, there are plenty of mediocre looking next-gen titles coming down the pipe as well.
Give me a million dollar budget and I'll produce a bad looking next-gen game accidentally. :runaway:

In fact it'll probably make Sexy Hiking look good by comparison.

Last edited:
Aww, I like the style :(

The style can be put to good use, but the execution (specially in character design and animation) was (from everything shown) very poor. Character silhouettes are hard to read. Many characters look indistinguishable. Expressions are hard to read. Poses are not very striking. Movements are weightless. Motions lack proper momentum... And if they claim any of that was a "stylistic choice" than that was a bad choice for a narrative driven game.

BGs are less bad, but also a bit too sterille for images we will be staring at and scanning every inch of for hours in a point and click game. This genre specifically needs BGs that feel very llausible, they don't need to be realistic, but they need to be believablr within their universe. They gotta feel connected, volumes need to feel lievable, looking at them needs to be pleasent, and their characterization needs to fire up our imagination. If your style feels like "corpo-art" as many fans attested to... Then that was a bad stylistic choice too...

But this should be in the MI3 thread, not here.

Looks like some Devs which work with Unity, wants also to implement Nanite to Unity:

Back