Final Fantasy VII Remake

There are rumors about Crisis Core being remade for all platforms

It seems to stem from the picture posted from a cinematic. Some think it's from later on FF7 while some see the character and think Crisis Core.

1655396594528.png

This confirms the best part of SquareEnix was sold off a month ago.

Who will buy FF7 Crisis Core remake on a platform that does not have the main FF7 remake available?

Hopefully after being in early access on EGS ( :p ) for a year, the final release on Steam will be bug free and run well. :D

Anyone that has played it have an estimate of how long it takes to finish? Just wondering if I'll have time to finish it uninterrupted now that summer is here and I'll want to spend even less time indoors.

Regards,
SB

I kind of dont like how they are overmilking the franchise :p
I love the remake but all these spin offs, and otehr remakes and extra episodes, are taking away from the charm. Being fed your favorite food too much, makes you saturated of it.

I kind of dont like how they are overmilking the franchise :p
I love the remake but all these spin offs, and otehr remakes and extra episodes, are taking away from the charm. Being fed your favorite food too much, makes you saturated of it.

its been SQEX modus operandi to overmilk their stuff.

now im curious, how's the milk in square enix cafe in japan?

Ouch, damn. Hmmm, now I have to decide if I want to plonk down 49.69 USD (on sale on Steam for the release) for it or not.

From what I read elsewhere, the EGS version is still v1.001 and hasn't been patched even once in over 6 months since release.

From what I read elsewhere, the EGS version is still v1.001 and hasn't been patched even once in over 6 months since release.

Yeah, looks like some of the issues can be fixed with mods. I wonder if someone will be nice enough to put those mods into the Steam Workshop so I don't have to dick around with doing it myself (don't have the time or patience for that anymore).

Regards,
SB

Anyone that has played it have an estimate of how long it takes to finish? Just wondering if I'll have time to finish it uninterrupted now that summer is here and I'll want to spend even less time indoors.

It's not a short game. Midgard was just 5-6 hours in PS1 game, but its more like a bit over 30h in the Remake for a casual playthrough. But IMO they expanded everything quite nicely, it's well worth experiencing, especially for old FF7 fans due to nostalgia and hints for future story.

And plus there is an expansion.

Yeah, looks like some of the issues can be fixed with mods. I wonder if someone will be nice enough to put those mods into the Steam Workshop so I don't have to dick around with doing it myself (don't have the time or patience for that anymore).

Regards,
SB

The hitching is fixed by using the pirated version. So maybe it was due to the drm?

It's not a short game. Midgard was just 5-6 hours in PS1 game, but its more like a bit over 30h in the Remake for a casual playthrough. But IMO they expanded everything quite nicely, it's well worth experiencing, especially for old FF7 fans due to nostalgia and hints for future story.

And plus there is an expansion.

The pacing is kinda uneven tho. So for example first few chapters are a blitz then suddenly it slows down to a crawl.

But for a jrpg, its pacing is still quite good imo.

The overall play hours also can be very long if chasing secret bosses etc

Back