The Last of Us, Part 1 Remaster Remaster [PS5, PC]

The video already says on development for pc.

Btw this is the last of us remastered, ported to PS5 and pc. Or the last of us remastered remastered for PS5 and pc?

Btw this is the last of us remastered, ported to PS5 and pc. Or the last of us remastered remastered for PS5 and pc?

It might be the Remaster Remake and not the Remaster Remaster. It depends what the reality of the following statement is: "Total overhaul of the original experience, faithfully reproduced with modernized gameplay".

There's a few contrasting concepts in the PR Statement -- Total Overhaul yet Faithfully Reproduced.

Is it only me that consider it an embarassement for SONY to be so confy with re-re-remastering a game that isn't even that old. Looks more like the unashamed desparate clinguing to past laurels. Even tarnishes the grace of the first title a bit.

I agree that the original was a classic, and that modern games have brought refinements from which it could benefit from. But how many other past classics we could say the same thing about? Hundreds? Thousands? What when even further refinements come down the line as games keep advancing. Is sonny gonna re-re-re-remaster TLoU then too? Is it gonna become a regular thing now? Why this game specifically though? Why not the other many SONY classics?

Just feels a bit too self conglaturatory. TLoU was a masterpiece, but let the thing breath a bit.

On my phone but it doesnt seem to look as good as TLOU 2. At least we finally get a PC version of the original.

Looking mighty impressive.

FU1-NGMXWUAAv4dr.jpg

no its remake based on engine and assets of lou2 tough to be honest I hoped for some progress here but looks very similar to lou2

More screens. looks really good.
But I would' ve hope to get the Multiplayer faction mode back. especiallyfor a price point of 80$

Attachments

• ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.25.932.jpg
    ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.25.932.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 16
  • ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.27.065.jpg
    ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.27.065.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 16
  • ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.27.435.jpg
    ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.27.435.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 16
  • ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.52.299.jpg
    ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.52.299.jpg
    745.3 KB · Views: 16
  • ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.06.964.jpg
    ps5-the-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.06.964.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 16
Why this game specifically though? Why not the other many SONY classics?

The same reason Skyrim and GTA V spanned three generations; it's part of an IP with a future and they think it will sell.
I'm pretty sure that is all there is to it.

Back