What PS game would you want next on PC?

So with Sony releasing Spider-man Remastered on PC, it got me thinking. What game would you want to come to PC that has been a PS exclusive.

The Last of Us series? Ratchet & Clank series? Ghost of Tsushima? Demon Souls Remake? An older title? Returnal might be making it to PC soon. God of War Ragnarok? Wolverine?(this will most likely hit PC after Spider-man 2)

Colony Wars Trilogy Remake.
Colony Wars was a trilogy?? I so wanted to like that game but the weird dual analogue-stick control mechanism made it unplayable for it. I'd really like to see G-Police reimagined.

edit: typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Colony Wars was a triply?? I so wanted to like that game but the weird dual analogue-stick control mechanism made it unplayable for it. I'd really like to see G-Police reimagined.
So many games that had amazing concepts for proper remakes!
G-Police would have been amazing.
Also MDK and Parasite Eve.
I also wished we got a Wipeout that is closer to Wipeout 1. Wipeout 1 was so grounded and the art direction was futuristic, stylish, yet believable at the same time.

Well, finally the PC Master Race has some good games to play now *runs away*
to play again.

Probably a bunch of people will double dip. Like how people buy games on pc/ps/xbox and then double dip on switch.

I mean, imagine uncharted 4 but Nathan drake face replaced with Tom Holland. Or the last of us 2 but the zombies were replaced with cuddly cats or even Thomas train!

For me never owing a PS1-PS3 but playing the games while visiting my brother or sister and their kids, I would have to say Gran Turismo 1-6 and Motorstorm.

I also remember playing a bit of God of War, but only a little.

*edit* Actually thinking about it more I would say the PS game I would love on PC would have to be GT Sport.

The system was very good, the lobbies excellent. If they could bring GT Sport to PC with GT7 physics and GT Sport lobbies, that would make my day.

Also The Last of Us Remastered and The Last of Us Part 2 on PC would be amazing.

Last edited:
The easy answer would be Bloodborne. The harder answer would be Bloodborne. Hell, the only other acceptable answer would be Demon Souls. :p

I have to go all the way back to the PS3 for another Sony owned IP that I'd like to play, Resistance. I don't even know if it's a good game, but I found the premise interesting.

Regards,
SB

The easy answer would be Bloodborne. The harder answer would be Bloodborne. Hell, the only other acceptable answer would be Demon Souls. :p

I have to go all the way back to the PS3 for another Sony owned IP that I'd like to play, Resistance. I don't even know if it's a good game, but I found the premise interesting.

Regards,
SB
I'm with you. Bloodborne is my top choice, on PC or even PS5, but PS3 had so many cool games. DF Retro's Motorstorm episode made me hunt a cheap PS3 to replay gems like the Resistance and Motorstorm trilogies, Twisted Metal, Killzone 1 and 2. Shame Sony is just leaving them there locked away.

I'm with you. Bloodborne is my top choice, on PC or even PS5, but PS3 had so many cool games. DF Retro's Motorstorm episode made me hunt a cheap PS3 to replay gems like the Resistance and Motorstorm trilogies, Twisted Metal, Killzone 1 and 2. Shame Sony is just leaving them there locked away.
You can play the Colony Wars trilogy on that PS3.

There is nothing I'd really want. I think i'd pick up most of them on steam sale when they are like $10 bucks or something. Sony doesn't really make many games that interest me enough to really want a game to come to the pc.

Maybe eye of judgement card game ? Or a new version that was fun . Also the demon souls remake would be nice to have if it came to the platform

Back