Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 help pls.

Damn, the ultimate experience though. And it will work nicely with her existing Apple devices. She’l be happy. Awesome sister you got :D
You don't know the half of it, my little sister is going over to my mom's tonight to run a full physical on her and do a bit of blood work up. She's a nurse practitioner and it helps a ton to have her to keep an eye on my mom and explain what she needs done and why.

I truly am the black sheep of my family. <sigh>

You don't know the half of it, my little sister is going over to my mom's tonight to run a full physical on her and do a bit of blood work up. She's a nurse practitioner and it helps a ton to have her to keep an eye on my mom and explain what she needs done and why.

I truly am the black sheep of my family. <sigh>

Thats nice man. And im sure you're not the black sheep of the family lol, you went that far to create a topic on B3D for suggestions so yea.... :D

Thats nice man. And im sure you're not the black sheep of the family lol, you went that far to create a topic on B3D for suggestions so yea.... :D
I looked up the definition of "black sheep of the family" and was sort of surprised by what I found. Makes it sound like the rest of my family shuns me, and that ain't the case. My sisters and brother are all very supportive of me and we get along very well, (me and my bro can be touch and go, but we've been like that for 56 years for me), and I don't think they have a low opinion of me as I've turned my life around a bit in the last 30 years or so.

My mom though, to my mom I am the black sheep. Not in the totally hated way, but in the not being as successful and having messed up a lot in my past. I have a very different set of norms and values than she does she thinks, so yeah it fits on that one.

I love my mother dearly and I know she loves me, but I also know I can drive her insane if we have too much time together. I remind her too much of my late father who she divorced over 30 years ago. <sigh> (<-she swears I sigh exactly like him and if I do it in front of her she yells at me. LOL )

It's not an issue or problem with me, just something I acknowledge because it is. :)

Just got a call last night from my mom asking me to come over today and "help her with her computer".

I'm assuming that means her new iPad is finally here, but with her it could be her refrigerator too. (I love my mom, but she's REALLY non-tech savvy)

Update and I'm sure a humorous anecdote or two when I get back.

Just got a call last night from my mom asking me to come over today and "help her with her computer".

I'm assuming that means her new iPad is finally here, but with her it could be her refrigerator too. (I love my mom, but she's REALLY non-tech savvy)

Update and I'm sure a humorous anecdote or two when I get back.

Any update on that? Are you okay digi?

Only slightly traumatized. Her keyboard and stylus has come, but not her iPad yet. She was having trouble with her "red iPad", the Galaxy Tab A.

She also had me do a bit of cooking, cleaning, and me and my son ran to the grocery store for her to "pick up a few things". Mainly 6lbs of sliced ham for her dog who is a picky eater.

Her "red iPad problem" was just Chrome had reset her homepage somehow, reset it to her preferred one and all was better. I also stole her phone and changed my contact info so she doesn't text my house phone anymore since our landline can't receive texts.

Back