Wordle

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I've been addicted for a few months now, it's my before bed thing and has become a routine. I've developed my own system and just enter super, daily, and month for my first three guesses and I've not lost since starting that system.

Anyone else play? No spoilers ever please!

I had just become addicted to it last month, only to forget about it completely after a week or so. Clever system of yours... I should get back to it...

I don't ever want a system for it. I find it much more enjoyable starting with different words every day and adjusting. I've lost once so far. Entering the same words every time must get super boring.

I don't play super often but I usually go for vowels first. I haven't lost yet but it has been close before.

Pious yearn were my words most recently. I just do whatever words I think of though Quordle I fail at more often.

My average is 2.00 guesses

About a month or 2 ago (when it was in the news) I tried it, got the word by fluke with my 2nd guess, first attempt 2 green & 1 yellow (so prolly actually my first guess was the fluke, the 2nd was just a good deduction)
I promptly retired knowing that is near impossible to be improved :LOL:

Back