Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
How to get the 3 free cars and 1 million credits?

I only got 1 for free: Yaris. Despite i should get 4 free cars

Oh and how to transfer gt sport to gt7?

I think preorder bonus was 3 cars here for the digital edition so I don’t know.

The GT Sport online ranking and public liveries etc transfer automatically.

Night time in the torrential rain at the Nurburgring looks so good. All the particle effects, volumetric lighting, cockpit being lit up by opponent headlights and reflecting environmental lights.

Looks insanely good and realistic. Camera/head movement adds to the immersion
Also the sound has been vastly overhauled. I love it.
Nice driving btw

Thanks.

Yeah I was surprised the sound was even improved over GTSport a bit. I was expecting this game to just be GTSport in everything but more tracks/cars/career mode, but there's been some really good improvements in the physics/handling and sound too.

I’ve played for 30h 50min now and streamed all of it [emoji28] … game is nigh on perfect. Sticking to hud less cockpit view, it’s so awesome to use the cars actual dashboard now for everything. And just try to judge how bad the rain is (hard but I’m learning).

Am up to menu 35 now and I think it goes to 40 so slowly getting there … haven’t done barely any of the missions and still have one licence test to do and some golds to collect, and all but two of the circuit challenges and then the bonus high difficulty races and then perhaps some online [emoji28]

I’m basically streaming a full play through so I’m renaming the streams to Playthrough that once they’re no longer live.

I sometimes forget though that the microphone is too far away when I place it on the ground. Should probably consider a proper headset eventually.

And yeah the lighting is something else. Also when you see a mountain in the distance being lit up etc. Wonderful.

I’ve played for 30h 50min now and streamed all of it [emoji28] … game is nigh on perfect. Sticking to hud less cockpit view, it’s so awesome to use the cars actual dashboard now for everything. And just try to judge how bad the rain is (hard but I’m learning).

Am up to menu 35 now and I think it goes to 40 so slowly getting there … haven’t done barely any of the missions and still have one licence test to do and some golds to collect, and all but two of the circuit challenges and then the bonus high difficulty races and then perhaps some online [emoji28]

I’m basically streaming a full play through so I’m renaming the streams to Playthrough that once they’re no longer live.

I sometimes forget though that the microphone is too far away when I place it on the ground. Should probably consider a proper headset eventually.

And yeah the lighting is something else. Also when you see a mountain in the distance being lit up etc. Wonderful.

Did you play Le mans 24hrs on PS1? I remember that being quite the thing back then.

I think preorder bonus was 3 cars here for the digital edition so I don’t know.

The GT Sport online ranking and public liveries etc transfer automatically.

Googling around gt7 anniversary didn't get cars, result in a lot of posts asking the same.

All of them are from those that pre-ordered the physical version.

Seems Sony is being Sony. The left hand not knowing the right hand.

I guess I'll exclusively only pre-order from PSN from now on then.

Just came across this, Super_GT being a YouTube follower I started following not that long ago as someone who’d be interesting to follow for GT7 coverage, and it’s a fun video, where he gets to race Lando Norris …

@PSman1700 no I didn’t really play GT1 much, but in GT3 the endurance races were still there and I did try some of the shorter ones, but they aren’t for me … :D I fall asleep doing so many of the same laps … it might be better now with the really cool day night cycle clouds etc, but I’d have to have some friends who are as much into this as I am to do it together with, and even then I just don’t think I’d actually enjoy it. :D

Whoa! Cockpit 2 is really really really good!

If only Sony combined it with head tracking, like forza with kinect...

Finished all cafe missions, very enjoyable but should use more licenses (only a and b necessary), mission challenges and circuit experience. Also adding few more races with gr2 and gr1 would be a good idea.
Didn't play much this week due to work. Just on about 4 hours ago and finished all the cafe missions, all Gold. Got the Finale Gold trophy too.

<- the Gr.4. race on Brands Hatch that has the 2/5 peppers - you can skip the first 37 minutes as I am struggling having forgotten that to limit the PP on this car I had also set the downforce to max to see if that mattered (it didn’t) and then forgot to take it off. However, once I fixed that, I still had to work hard to keep that Renault behind me. Really good racing, starting in the middle of the pack with the cars close to each other in the rolling start. Will definitely hunt down the other pepper races like this now to see if they are as much fun.

ouch. turns out GT 7 player's country is locked to the PSN account region -___-
i need to start from scratch with my region's account then...

Back