Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Like Horizon with digital the tile will easily beat GT sport. Like Miles Morales and Horizon Forbidden West I expect the title to sold on a very long period because there is not enough PS5, each time there will be PS5 stock the game will rise in sales chart. Many people don't want to play game on PS4 and wait to have a PS5 to play games. Sales of all new Sony title ratio are 70/80 % in favor of PS5 compared to PS4.
Yeah thats normal and we already seen this in late crossgens last generation (mgs5)

Stream is certainly better now with headphones although I’m speaking a bit too softly, but I think still quite audible most of the time. And the game definitely looks gorgeous, especially now without the hud hiding the actual dashboard!

Is this from a replay?

It's a gameplay capture. Replays have a permanent Gran Turismo logo at the bottom right corner. I had to do multiple takes since I would mess up a turn at some point lol.

Replays with the gameplay camera views are the same graphically and performance-wise as gameplay though.

I also just got it yesterday I think, or was it Sunday? I’m playing too much but with work, also not enough [emoji16]

Haha yeah. I'm trying to unlock Le Mans now but it's the very last Cafe menu.

Nurburgring at sunset and the numerous cloud setting though, just looks ridiculously good.

granturismo7_20220307b4jie.jpg

granturismo7_202203079nk98.jpg

That last screenshot is from a Porsche race at Nurburgring where I am in the game also I think. Pretty tough to be honest …

Reactions: snc
aaaaaaaaaaah so wonderful. want to plaaaaaaaaaaay

i wonder if i should cancel my preorder and simply buy the digital version...

mine's keeps getting delayed. but i really want to start playing...

aaaaaaaaaaah so wonderful. want to plaaaaaaaaaaay

i wonder if i should cancel my preorder and simply buy the digital version...

mine's keeps getting delayed. but i really want to start playing...
still didnt get preorder ? shocking, would cancel it on Friday

Cockpit camera in "offset" setting with "wobble 2". So glad PD upped the immersion factor.

Looks insanely good and realistic. Camera/head movement adds to the immersion
Also the sound has been vastly overhauled. I love it.
Nice driving btw

Back