Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, germany. I looked up the game on our ban list and it isn't there (as Doom and Wolfenstein once where for example). Strange. I might inquire with gog what's the reason for this, since I was under the impression they advocated for unrestricted and equal access -- they had this fair pricing policy as well -- to games.

turns out, they do have a blacklist. :( Unreal Tournament GOTY for example is not accessible from germany unless you bought it earlier or from a different IP range. Will see what they have to say about this.

Last edited:
Epic :
Both Borderlands 2 and Borderlands the Handsome Collection are 75% off reduced from £49.99 to £12.49
You also get a £10 voucher useable on any game over $14.99 or £13.99
*now I'm not sure if its the game has to be over 14.99 or the purchase has to be over 14.99 if it's the later there are games less than £3.00 that will bring your total to over that threshold so you can use the voucher
and every time you use a voucher you are given another one

Elite Dangerous -80% £3.99

STEAM :
Titanfall 2 -80% £3.99
NFS most Wanted £1.79

Last edited:
I think the Epic coupon has only applies to individual games over the minimum, not to shopping cart totals. You get unlimited coupons if you buy games one at a time.

Some good deals on Epic after the coupon: Inscryption $6, Disco Elysium $8, AC Odyssey $5. Say what you will about the storefront and app, you can’t argue about the price.

Here’s the US store, $14.99+, sorted by price: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-...&sortDir=ASC&priceTier=tier3&count=40&start=0

Apparently you can buy Red Dead Redemption 2 on Epic for $10, but it’s slightly convoluted.

You buy Red Dead Online for $5 ($15 - the unlimited $10 coupon) on Epic, launch the game and buy the story mode upgrade (via the in-game store) for another $5. Altogether $10, versus $20 ($30 - $10) for RDR2 on Epic. I can’t see the upgrade price on either Rockstar’s or Epic’s store, so I’m taking the internet’s word for it.

I don’t know if you pay for the story mode via Epic or Rockstar store payment, but no one said saving $10 on a three year old game would be easy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back