Anyone heard of LifeLine?

I have the game, you don't control everything with your voice... You just tell the girl what to do. You have some control over opening doors and security systems.

The game is frustrating to play, it's hard to keep my voice steady during a battle because I tend to speak really quick when I get panicky. Even when I am not panic, the voice recognition is a hit or missed.

I have the game and I love it. The voice recognition works surprisingly well, considering my italian accent. It even understand complex sentences like "run to guest room number two" or "examine the second dispenser from the right". Rio has snappy comebacks if you ask her to take a shower or to undress. She is a very likeable character and the setup (you are stuck in a control room and can only communicate with her and unlock doors remotely) is perfect for the technology.
Lifeline has the feeling of a text adventure, where half the fun is to figure out the right words to say to solve the puzzles. If you are into adventure games, you'll love this one.

Seems like IGN is giving a little too much credit to Konami in this... It's also known as Operator's Side (in Japan; it was released some time ago), and was developed by SCEJ (R&D3)... Konami's just handling it's international release...

Back