Help! How to make Watch Dogs work in Windows 10?

Nevermind. I went back to the original hotfix version and that plays just fine. Might try a few updates, but not sure yet.

I tried several different versions, the problem was me uninstalling Ubisoft's game stuff that was the problem. :oops:

If I leave the Ubi game launching stuff on my PC it works, but I can at least block all the Ubi stuff in my firewall. (I'm not a fan of the Ubiservice...)

I tried several different versions, the problem was me uninstalling Ubisoft's game stuff that was the problem. :oops:

If I leave the Ubi game launching stuff on my PC it works, but I can at least block all the Ubi stuff in my firewall. (I'm not a fan of the Ubiservice...)
You mean I can't run Steam games when I uninstall Steam stuff??? :D

EVERYTHING works for you, which is why you're known as the "God of PC Games."
Why is a bot quoting me to me?

Or are you just a very confused person who joined a month and a half ago and then went on a posting spree last night on forums that will count towards your post count but contained damn near zero original input?

Space 'em out in the future, much less suspicious. Also hit a less tightly knit community, we can tell a poser/fake from a few thousand miles away. :p

Back