Lizard Lady vs the Cats

Think Microsoft might be interested in adding this to their curated list?

As much as I respect what they've done with Gamepass, I wouldn't want them to go near this IP. It'd spoil the source material - know what I mean? They'd replace Lizard Lady with a marine and I just don't think marines should be fighting cats.

It might not be all that bad. They could also do Cortana vs the Cats. :D

Regards,
SB

Sure Sony has standards, I assume for users this will be frustrating to sift through all the shovelware looking for decent titles
They could have a section devoted specifically to titles you are guaranteed to like and it will still be frustrating to navigate via their current storefront. I feel like they heard the term friction as it refers to gameplay and misapplied it to gamebuying. Or maybe it's deliberate self-sabotage to reduce store browsing traffic.

Do you think Microsoft would like to add this to their curated list?

I wouldn't want them to touch this IP, as much as I like what they've done with Gamepass. It'd be a spoiler for the original material, if you get what I'm saying. Lizard Lady would be replaced with a marine, and I don't believe marines should be battling cats.
It was the first party to offer Game Pass on a certain day and time. To see how it was before Game Pass, you'd have to look at the free Preview/Beta. Its early success, in my opinion, should be ascribed to Game Pass. It was designed just for it. If you want to look at PC outside of Game Pass, Steam does a fantastic job.

Back