What music are you listening to right now?

Stairway Denied
NRfL8cN.jpg

And because I like Prog
juk5HKW.jpg

I know what your thinking "Dav will this be epic ?"
Would I give you anything less
13mins, 11 singers and a Hammond.
It also has the best lyrics evar "01110100 01110010 01110101 01110011 01110100 01010100 01001000 00110001"
A song from a rock opera about an A.I that turns on its creators.

The story begins in the distant past on a planet called Alpha in the Andromeda Galaxy, inhabited by our human ancestors. Despite the best efforts of The Opposition Leader, The President has given a mainframe computer known as "The 'Frame" full powers over Alpha, so it can solve its seemingly insurmountable ecological and political problems. However, the 'Frame, whose intelligence has surpassed the Alphans', has decided that the only possible way to do so was to destroy humanity, and shut down all support systems to extinguish their race.

Last edited:
Part of me has been worried that I'm posting too much epicness for the average person to handle
So to give people time to recover something less epic but still brilliant and more importantly "about something"

Part of me has been worried that I'm posting too much epicness for the average person to handle
So to give people time to recover something less epic but still brilliant and more importantly "about something"
I see your Beatles and raise Pain, live because why not

Back