FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microids has announced that Syberia and Syberia 2 are currently available on Steam for free for a limited time. From today and until September 29th, PC gamers can visit their Steam store pages and acquire their free copies.
https://store.steampowered.com/sale/2021microidssale
got both! Thanks.

The Witcher 1, the original, the best of them all, my favourite (just a personal opinion, 2 and 3, specially 3 are soooo good), free on GoG.

https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus

P5PGAkD.jpg

Star Wars Squadrons & Ghostrunner are included in this month's Prime Gaming + the usual assortment of random small games. Keys for Origin and GOG respectively.

Star Wars Squadrons & Ghostrunner are included in this month's Prime Gaming + the usual assortment of random small games. Keys for Origin and GOG respectively.

That's absolutely superb, thanks very much for pointing that out! I've wanted Squadrons for ages. Ghost Runner is nothing to sneeze at either!

“Limited supply of codes” for Squadrons, so don’t wait til the last second. It was a PS+ monthly game and is on Game Pass, though, so it’s making the rounds on subscription services and may be headed for an Epic Weekly or Humble Choice.

Not a free game exactly, but a free Stadia Premiere if you buy a $59.99us game.

I'm tempted just for the Chromecast Ultra 2....

Sorry if this is a rule breaker, but I wasn't sure where to put it.
Is it weird to say it’s hard to find a $59.99+ game, let alone one that may play well streaming? Humankind or Baldur’s Gate 3, maybe. Shipping costs for the Stadia Premiere are hidden (free shipping for $35+ orders, but is this an $80 or a $0 order with the coupon?). Good deal* if you want the hardware, even with potential shipping. Apparently this is the old Chromecast Ultra with an ethernet port built into the power adapter.

*Sorry, Canadians.

“If On A Winter's Night, Four Travelers is a narrative-driven point-and-click adventure with horror elements that explores the stories of four characters in a masked ball taking place aboard a train in the late 1920s.”

95% positive from ~500 reviews.

OT, apparently that Stadia deal was legit. I used it on Baldur’s Gate 3*. I couldn’t avoid using a $10 coupon attached to my account, which I thought would disqualify me from the offer b/c it took me below the $60 minimum. It didn’t, though I had no indication until they sent out the free Stadia codes on the 20th. I still have time to refund the game and forget about the whole thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

* Wishfully reasoning that if Stadia folds before the full game came out Larian would offer a Steam code, and the game probably wouldn’t be any cheaper until it releases in maybe 2022. I mean, they’re sitting on 40k Steam reviews for a $60 early access title, so they’re probably okay financially. (Then again, Cyberpunk….) My other choice, Humankind, is already on sale for like $20 and probably would benefit more from modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back