What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the last Pathfinder, and, stupid thing but i don't get why my party is walking when attacking, and not running to the enemy. it's frustrating taking a lot of ranged attack while you can do nothing...

I don't know about you guys, but I still have a thing for Diablo III. It reminds me of many games (and probably worse games) that I used to play when I was very young. This type of storytelling and axonometric view fits like a glove on my gaming needs.

Started to dig into Returnal...uah, I guess that is a bit to hard for me. So far, I only managed to kill the first 2 bosses and reach biome 3...it is kinda cool, but I hate these Roguelite games, starting always from zero.

Kena is quite nice looking, played for a bit...

D2 of course.

gt sport as always ;d + finished hivebuster and started gears of war 5, horizon 4 and psychonauts, tomorrow getting lost judgment and also want to check diablo 2 r and kena, too many games ;d

Last edited:
Just got through The Ascent and Greed Fall. I liked both even though Greed Fall, animations and movements were very stiff. Plus for a game like Greed Fall the lack of a mount was very obvious and limiting. The maps aren't that huge but I found myself constantly fast traveling within maps because traveling on foot across the map wasted a ton of time.

Just upgraded Ghost of Tsushima to PS5, so I'll restart that this week, work permitting. Also upgraded Death Stranding so I might actually start this :/ Still slogging through AC:Valhalla - onto the Paris DLC now. Part way through a Plague Tale and almost finished Ratchet and Clank. And as always - Warframe, nearly at the 5k hours played mark now :)

So I have re-playing (well I never finished it previously) Metal Gear Solid 4 on my good old noisy PS3. I am doing that only because I finished all the others games in the series and I felt like I missed something in my VG culture.

Well as expected this is the worse Metal Gear for me. Maximum cutscene galore Kojima stuff with absurd story with a bit of gameplay here and there. But the real reason I can endure so much of wannabe movie maker Kojima (instead of playing the excellent Kena :love:) is because my PS5 has being struck by lighting (I think) and is dead. :-| I am eagerly awaiting for a repaired unit.

So I have re-playing (well I never finished it previously) Metal Gear Solid 4 on my good old noisy PS3. I am doing that only because I finished all the others games in the series and I felt like I missed something in my VG culture.

Well as expected this is the worse Metal Gear for me. Maximum cutscene galore Kojima stuff with absurd story with a bit of gameplay here and there. But the real reason I can endure so much of wannabe movie maker Kojima (instead of playing the excellent Kena :love:) is because my PS5 has being struck by lighting (I think) and is dead. :-| I am eagerly awaiting for a repaired unit.
What the. Did you have ps5 connected to a surge protector ? What happened !

What the. Did you have ps5 connected to a surge protector ? What happened !
No surge protector but we never had problems before. I suspect it was the new neighborhood electrical setup fault as I actually saw myself the thunderbolt stricking his house by the window, 100m from our home. Hopefully I was not looking directly at the lighting while it happened, just next to it. Both my Internet box and PS5 died that night. :cry:

That’s the first (post launch) dead PS5 I’ve heard of, sorry to hear it! But at least it died from ‘natural causes’ rather than a defect. Hope you get a new one soon!

Tales of Arise ... what a fantastic game! I was never big fan of jrpgs (well thats not exactly true i loved FF7 but then i realised that all jrpgs are exactly THE SAME and lost my interest) but this game is fantastic. It has very unique combat system which is a mix of a fighting game and rpg. Combos and finishers are spectacular and jaw dropping and super satisfying to perform. The whole game looks gorgeous its like playing anime movie, sound/music is as good as gfx very very good. Good story and interesting characters.

No surge protector but we never had problems before. I suspect it was the new neighborhood electrical setup fault as I actually saw myself the thunderbolt stricking his house by the window, 100m from our home. Hopefully I was not looking directly at the lighting while it happened, just next to it. Both my Internet box and PS5 died that night. :cry:
Sorry to hear about that. Yea I’m going to have to recommend a surge protector! A little bit of money but worth it since it’s difficult to get a ps5!

Aww man. Thats tragic. Hope you find a replacement quick.

We need a "feel bad for you" button because I can't tell if iroboto's "like" of your post is an indication of his sympathy or if he is relishing in your misfortune.

We need a "feel bad for you" button because I can't tell if iroboto's "like" of your post is an indication of his sympathy or if he is relishing in your misfortune.

One will never know... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back