CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

I've heard that they will release a nextgen patch this fall.
I haven't brought it yet because it looks unplayable, but for sure it doesn't look lastgen, what will be in this update?

I haven't brought it yet because it looks unplayable, but for sure it doesn't look lastgen, what will be in this update?

I played it through on the PS5, with no real bugs that came and bite my ass. And I was done playing before the slew of patches started. My cousin played it on the XSX and he had basically the same experience there.

At their recent investor on Wednesday (1st September), questions were asked of CDPR abut the nextgen versions of both Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077. At previous calls CDPR had said both games were definitely coming this year, but this changed on Wednesday, then they said “for the time being, we definitely are aiming with both titles for late 2021 and I don’t want to be more specific at this moment in time”.

So not definitely this year. They have had pretty poor aim the last few years. I am genuinely more excited to replay Witcher 3 on nextgen than I am to pickup where I left off with CP2077.

What is the Elon Musk mission? Does it involve spying on Grimes boyfriend, or going to space. You can do both of those things.

ROFL

There's alon musk in the game. Elon also promoted cyberpunk awhile back.

You can spawn him with no issue. But I have not found the quest

CDPR did a tremendous job on realizing Night City. It is really an amazing feat. But the more time you spend in the city, the more you notice the omissions.
And that's exactly because the city is done so well. You end up wishing you could do more in it, and get completely immersed in it.
And that's where it falls apart for me somewhat. Cause you can't.

I want to be able to park my car, go to a food stand, eat something, and watch the people and cars go by, while looking around at the amazing city that i'm in. And afterwards, go on and do the things that are already in the game. Like doing a mission, or taking part in a race, or browsing the shops, etc.
And the thing is, i don't think it's such a big deal to implement that. Most of the assets for it are already in place i think.

So i really hope the next-gen patch, and upcoming DLC flesh it out more, and breathe some life into the city. Cause with the next-gen patch, they don't have to concern themselves with previous-gen systems anymore. They can really utilize the full capabilities of the PS5 and XSX, and leverage the extra horsepower to bring the city to life.
They need to go over the city one more time, and add interactivity to many more locations and food stands. Expand the night life scene with clubs and adult entertainment in which the player has more options and agency, so that we can sit down, have some drinks, and enjoy the music and atmosphere. They need to enable the NCART system so that players can use it to travel around. As well as work on the AI some more, like the traffic, police, and pedestrian systems, so that they feel more realistic and engaging.

In short, make it feel like a believable and living city, that we as players just happen to be a part of. That's what's missing from it, the soul. I mean, how amazing would all that be.
And once you have that, in addition to the already great story content, graphical fidelity, and sound design that's already there, then you really have something.

Fingers crossed hehe.

go to a food stand, eat something

As the animation was already used a few times in the main mission, modder probably will enable it for all locations. Although I don't know whether it can be chained with food purchase instead of just sitting

I wish there was a mode with a set time limit for the main story. As it stands right now there's no real sense of urgency pushing the story forward.

The sitting and eating would be cool, as would animations for getting mods at the rippers. I think the main thing preventing siting and eating would be placing the necessary flags at all of the places where you are able to buy food. The rippers... There's not that many of those.

Likewise the Witcher 3.

I absolutely must find Ciri, she is in great danger.. right after I've helped this crone find her saucepan.

at the very least they should adopt what tales of arise did. If you start to detract from the main urgent story mission, the party member will be commenting on your action (like... stating that there's no time to help everyone, etc)

Next-Gen update delayed to Q1 2022
https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/investors/regulatory-announcements/current-report-no-39-2021/
CD PROJEKT S.A. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") wishes to provide an update regarding its publication schedule for 2021 as concerns the release of dedicated versions of Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for next-gen consoles (Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5). The Management Board of the Company hereby announces that, based on recommendations supplied by persons supervising development, it has decided to allocate additional time to both projects. The Company currently intends to release the next-gen version of Cyberpunk 2077 in the first quarter of 2022, and the next-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in the second quarter of 2022

Notice how they're not even giving away exact dates, only 3-month slots where the releases may or may not happen. The Witcher 3 is just a remaster and even that got at least a 6-month delay.

It's like CDPR can't do anything right nowadays :-?

Notice how they're not even giving away exact dates, only 3-month slots where the releases may or may not happen. The Witcher 3 is just a remaster and even that got at least a 6-month delay.
I am more disappointed by the delay of nextgen W3 than CP2077.

I assume CDPR are doing this so as not to disappoint, perhaps unaware that by indicating releasing windows and then bumping them, they are indeed continuing to disappoint.

Back