Deathloop [PS5, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

yes but on steam. I am wondering if it will come to the xbox pc store as part of pc game pass day one.
I would guess it isn't coming to Gamepass or Windows Store because there is no mention of it yet on that platform. Also, I just noticed the total lack of Bethesda games on Epic Games Store. That must be the only platform Skyrim hasn't appeared on. Oh wait, Skyrim isn't on GOG either even though all of the other PC elder scrolls games are.

Buying Valve might be a good way to start integrating other PC stores into Game Pass. ;)

Tommy McClain

Buying Valve might be a good way to start integrating other PC stores into Game Pass. ;)

Tommy McClain

That would be insane. They'd might as well just buy Sony at this rate. That's the only way to guarantee a monolopy.

Are there even any rumors MS is going to aquire Valve? Thats probably never going to happen lol. Also i doubt MS is intrested in (aquiring) playstation.

So apparently this is quite good, it's getting lots of 10/10 reviews.

So apparently this is quite good, it's getting lots of 10/10 reviews.

E_KlUjsXEAUb3_P

I think the trailers showed it was 1 year exclusive on console.

If MS were feeling particularly naughty they could stream to consoles. I'm sure they prefer a full release across their platforms though.

I think the trailers showed it was 1 year exclusive on console.

Microsoft buys Bethesda who owns Arkane but no XBox on release day. Extra fascinating! But it is releasing on PC in 8 hours.

Last edited:
Microsoft buys Bethesda who owns Arkane but no XBox on release day. Extra fascinating! But it is releasing on PC in 8 hours.

Pre-existing Legal Contracts. Not worth the buy-out escape terms.

It's extra fascinating in how well it's reviewing, with many indicating it's their GOTY contender. So in span of less than a month Microsoft will have published 2 GOTY contenders with Psychonauts 2 and Deathloop and still has FH5 on deck.

Yeah I suppose it was a pre-existing thing. So Psychonauts 2 and Forza are worth playing? That's nice.

I will probably pick up Deathloop. I wanna see what players say about it. I'm curious to see how Dishonored's frothing fans feel about it looking/playing so similarly. The sensational press experience is not very interesting to me though.

Last edited:
Pre-existing Legal Contracts. Not worth the buy-out escape terms.

It's extra fascinating in how well it's reviewing, with many indicating it's their GOTY contender. So in span of less than a month Microsoft will have published 2 GOTY contenders with Psychonauts 2 and Deathloop and still has FH5 on deck.
Let's not forget Halo either :)

20 years of that Halo stuff now. Was playing some Halo CE and Halo 2 a few days ago on ye olde modded Xbox. I never really went beyond Halo 2 in my Halo-ing though. But I did grab all of the 360 releases once I got the hand-me-down unwanted old school 360 from the boss's kids. ;)

Last edited:
Back