Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

But you don't know how much some actors may demand for that :) I'd say a Chris Pratt would ask for a sizeable bit of cash. Also, they may just not want to have their face in a game of unknown quality? Dunno.
It can't be that much if a lower profile game like MK11 can have Schwarzenegger. Plus I'm not sure if the actors' contracts don't have clauses for all kinds of media content, videogames included.

In fairness, Schwarzenegger is probably just doing it to fund his various maid-born children.

Also, he has not commanded $20M+ per movie in a long, long time, and to add to that, we’re comparing a humongous, multi-billion, multiversal franchise like the MCU to Terminator, which is so passé even Linda Hamilton, Tim Miller and James Cameron himself couldn’t save it last time around.

We’re all speculating of course but that’s my analysis of the situation.

How is this different from the Avengers game and why should I care? Honest question.
I think its more singleplayer experience, avangers singlepalyer after first 1h was terrible (like playing multilayer game offline), so it should be little better but gameplays not convinced me

curious what resolution is in performance mode on xsx and ps5 (last time they strangly use dynamic cb on ps5 which was one of worst implementation I've ever seen)

Skill Up loves it.

yeah I'm buying it, just waiting for resolution comparison to know on what platform
He also says the game on the PS5 looks very close to his PC on a RTX 2080 Ti @ 1440p, and it doesn't gain much with raytracing + DLSS on, especially the performance deficit from the Ultra mode.
I'm probably getting this on the PC because it looks more like a 3rd person shooter than a 3rd person platformer, but it looks like we'd be well served either way.

Back