Halo Infinite [Fall 2021] [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

But still no campaign gameplay. :oops: Really worrisome.

I've decided to hold off playing until co-op launches. Hopefully I have enough self-restraint.

The new controllers & console look ace, but I think I will save my money.

Tommy McClain

I'd expect an event for when they show off the campaign

You would hope so. But why dedicate an event when they've said doing special demos takes & manpower away from working on the game? Are they just waiting for it to go Gold?

Tommy McClain

You would hope so. But why dedicate an event when they've said doing special demos takes & manpower away from working on the game? Are they just waiting for it to go Gold?

Tommy McClain
I expect them to gun it right up to release. Don't waste time showing anything until it's done.

If the game is in a good playable state, they can hand it over to the PR team to show it off. Just no more Craig.. :nope:

I think the PR team wants everything focused on MP until right before launch when they push the campaign

Why when they've said MP is months off? Trying to perpetuate a buzz about MP when it's coming after the campaign serves no purpose. There may well be some people who don't follow these type developments closely because they are casual gamers, who will be in for a shock if Microsoft are not making it super clear that MP/co-op isn't coming until later. That's how you create disappointment.

Being transparent and managing expectations is how you avoid disappointed customers and potential backlash. You know how bloody dramatic gamers are.

Why when they've said MP is months off? Trying to perpetuate a buzz about MP when it's coming after the campaign serves no purpose. There may well be some people who don't follow these type developments closely because they are casual gamers, who will be in for a shock if Microsoft are not making it super clear that MP/co-op isn't coming until later. That's how you create disappointment.

Being transparent and managing expectations is how you avoid disappointed customers and potential backlash. You know how bloody dramatic gamers are.
What do you mean MP is coming after campaign? They've made it a point to be clear that they are coming at the same time.

Maybe your thinking of co op?

You misunderstand. Multiplayer is at launch. Single player Campaign is at launch.

Coop Campaign is Season 2 (3 months later)
Forge is Season 3? (6 months later)

Ah thanks. This shows how little I know (and care) about MP! :yep2: My only interest in the campaign, so I need to crack on my to MCC replay..

Tommy McClain

What special demo , they only need to take a scene from the completed game that someone plays through. The game should be going gold soon

Be sure you're signed up by September 13th to make it into the next flight on September 24th.

The next #HaloInfinite multiplayer preview is targeted to arrive on Sept. 24! All fully registered Halo Insider profiles as of Sept. 13 are eligible to participate. Don’t miss out! Head to http://aka.ms/HaloInsider, get your profile fully filled out, then prepare for takeoff.

Yay, got the invite and downloaded the game through the insider app. Did some weapon drills and stuff. Looks nice. Will be playing against bots later today.

im fucked lol
turns out halo infinite has chromatic aberration with no option to disable it. I only managed to play for a few minutes before headaches starts to hits.

I've sold my PC so im stuck playing halo infinitite on XSS with no way to hack it to disable chromatic aberration. Although if it sync settings with PC... i may be able to install it on my laptop, then look for ways to disable CA, and hopefully chromatic aberration is part of the savegame that got synced.

Is there any way to remotely download the preview build to my XSX? I downloaded Xbox insider on PC but Halo Infinite doesn't show up on previews and I also show zero devices in settings.

I think you need to be active for the flight in order to download to console. Even though I applied to both, they only gave me flight access to steam.

I will say, this game feels incredible. Some of the best FPS feels in a while, tight snappy controls, aiming is better. Gun feedback is great, sounds are good. Aiming feels great.
No complaints. Looking forward to PVP later today. And then once this is all done, looking forward to seeing this single player campaign finally.

Back