Abandoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
OMG guys how could we let this frame go unnoticed?

mwf1dfathkj71.jpg

You don't have to be on the train at the time to see the train wreck. :LOL:
What exactly constitutes a train wreck?
People having casual fun with a conspiracy theory about a videogame and then.. #gasp#... being wrong?!?!

I really don't care that some internet randos find joy in proving other internet randos that they're wrong on whether or not some videogame exists.
Perhaps these mockery attempts are better spent elsewhere.

You mistake what others are doing, they’re not proving others wrong, they're trying to bring them back to reality. It isn't healthy going that deep down the rabbit holes. Look what happened to the Heaven's Gate followers.

Myself, I'm merely attempting to moderate the topic about this game but some consistently take pleasure in posting nonsense. Perhaps their time is better spent elsewhere.

Horror games have become so pish now anyway. They are not even scary. The last scary one I played was the underrated The Evil Within 2, although I think that there are a few select parts of The Last of Us Part II that were intense as well.

Gamescom thus far, hasn't interested me. I really don't think I will bother tuning in for the last night, unless some surprising rumour surfaces. Then again, I know I will be disappointed. Probably!

OK. Who else is mad that this is NOT actually a new Silent Hill game? Nonetheless, maybe this could turn out to be a surprise hit.

Anyway, there's two things that still provides me with a minor ounce of hope when it comes to Konami.

1. Akira (the composer) said earlier this year, that it's, "the one you're kind of hoping to hear about".

2. Konami said that they have "key projects" in development.

So, I mean, nobody really knows what any of that even means. Right? ;)

Sucks balls, don't it? :p

Sony ain't even giving me any reason to go and squander over £500 on a PS5. Gimme a freaking reason to purchase one this decade, damn it!

Back