Question about Race with Ryan

Hello,
Does anyone know if the game "Race with Ryan" is a ps4 pro enhanced game, and if it's the case, what are the improvements ? Because on wikipedia it is said it's a ps4 pro enhanced game, but it is not quotes on the (most of the) others and not said why. So please if someone know something about this it will be nice to have an answer. Thank you

DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!

I thought this was going to be a racial discussion about someone named Ryan's views!

me has been too involved in politics lately.

Wikipedia says it is, but PSU doesn't list it. It might be listed as having Pro support simply because all games that came out at that time had to be tested with Pro, but I'm not sure it has any real exclusive features. Side note: I'm sort of surprised how low the reviews are for this game. I mean, it's not the best cart racer, but it's passible. My kids played it for hours, and it's a game made and marketed towards their age group, so that's a plus. For who it's made for, it's a solid experience.

Wikipedia says it is, but PSU doesn't list it. It might be listed as having Pro support simply because all games that came out at that time had to be tested with Pro, but I'm not sure it has any real exclusive features. Side note: I'm sort of surprised how low the reviews are for this game. I mean, it's not the best cart racer, but it's passible. My kids played it for hours, and it's a game made and marketed towards their age group, so that's a plus. For who it's made for, it's a solid experience.
Thank you for your reply even if I still don't know what really about this, but yes, many other site than wikipedia don't talk to him like an enhanced ps4 pro game, this make him as being probably not an enhanced ps4 pro game.

Back