Abandoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
Saw this compilation elsewhere, thought I'd share. As always, do your own investigation on the merits of it:

View attachment 5806

I've seen this but even if it's true how is it a scam? They're not asking for pre-order money..

If this was a 9 years-old kickstarter that never delivered and was still asking for more money out of whales, idk like Star Citizen, I'd say it was a scam. But other than people's attention they seemingly didn't take anything from anyone except maybe Sony if they're publishing the game.

I've seen this but even if it's true how is it a scam? They're not asking for pre-order money..
Maybe given their history, they release an absolute garbage barely working game built with store assets to PS5 store and people buy it, I would consider that a scam just like a lot of shovelware allowed to be sold on steam. But it's ok because 1) it's Sony store so it must be an ok game, and 2) buyer beware, they shouldn't buy something that's crap? Given the high barrier to getting a refund from Sony and games like Life of Black Tiger and other PS store garbage selling for $10-20, I continue to find it a big problem that publishers are allowed to do this.

Their ugly looking site has text which you can hardly notice, stating the patch was resolved and it will be live soon. But how soon?

Can someone verify that the BluBox Abandoned real-time app experience is literally the same clip they posted to Twitter?

LOFL!

Does a donkey love a carrot?

Does a bear sh*t in the woods?

Are we eager beavers?

Anyway... RIP Silent Hill. Even in the highly unlikely event Konami revived the franchise, they would probably just lazily remake the darn first game, as familiar territory means less effort, I suppose.

As far as I'm aware, it was just that one tease that they already had on Twitter. Pointless, huh?

The stuff we want to see, is coming much later, I guess. Meh.

Yeah.

I want to know why Sony is backing these indie developers that basically came out of nowhere.

That doesn't seem odd. Not at all. But if this somehow doesn't amount to anything, I will be so disappointed. Like, really. I hardly ever come across any games now that are worth a damn. Not since The Last of Us Part II anyway.

Jesus, I just want a new Silent Hill game so badly, since my favourite franchise Resident Evil has gotten to be so dumb with that Lady Dimitrescu nonsense, a living doll, and that metal man. Plus, that fat vendor and the boring, faceless protagonist. And also Chris just going all Charles Bronson on Miranda and telling Ethan zilch.

Now I know people often say RE has always been kind of silly. But honestly, they are wrong. RE2 the original, had a very different tone to what we get served up from Capcom nowadays.

Back