Abandoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
It was indeed.

I think it's cool how little things that get referenced in one game, can be featured in a whole new storyline in a sequel. Like what happened with Walter, the serial killer. He was mentioned in a news article, and later became a major antagonist.
The guy from Sh4 right?
Yes I love how they were connecting the games, even though the main character stories were mostly unrelated

New Wtf happened to this interview btw? Did it happen? :LOL:
I don't know if the audio ever released, but the highlights of the interview were made public in text form, and it just says some generic stuff like Hasan saying he's afraid that the popularity of the game's association with Silent Hills might hurt the game because of backlash, etc.

I am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that a company with a hugely bad track record (announcing projects and retracting them) got a real time demo approval on PS5, and at the last minute, they discovered that they have engine issues and graphical glitches and the demo is in hiatus indefinitely.
This is the second time they missed the schedule with the trailer.

You would think that they showed something to Sony that works before getting it there for download. So such a coincidence that they found an issue the same day it was supposed to go live?

Nothing makes sense.

It's either a scam (bad how did they trick Sony) or Kojima is trolling us.

I was thinking that too. Would you go to present something at a conference in front of people that did not work? No.

You would end up looking pretty darn daft. :p

Why not? If it's all a big joke, then why not play it up and laugh at all the people that fall for it? :)

If it's not all a big joke, then this is possibly the worst PR I've ever seen.

Regards,
SB

Do jokes often get dedicated airtime in official Sony presentations and entries in the official Playstation channel?

Do jokes often get dedicated airtime in official Sony presentations and entries in the official Playstation channel?
IMO this looks so bad, there's probably not much artist time spent on it? Just many trees with meh lighting and some low poly rocks.

IMO this looks so bad, there's probably not much artist time spent on it? Just many trees with meh lighting and some low poly rocks.

They said it's just a bunch of trees from an asset store that won't be present in the asset store.

I would be amazed if its something bigger than shity indie game that's pretended to be Kojima or Silent Hill game to get more attention.

Back