Abandoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
If it's not SH (and I believe it's not), the studio should shut down right now : o I mean, they'll never rise to the expectations now...

Isn't this already out on Steam by a different developer? The Haunting: Blood Water Curse by Blue Box Game Studios. Or is that a different Game / Title, just how many different titles can a small group or individual work on at a time?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10000183/

Published by Hasan Kahraman t/a BLUE BOX Game Studios.
BLUE BOX Game Studios Privacy Policy & EULA​

20210810_230003.jpg

I don't think this has anything to do with the Silent Hill series coming back. Plus, people need to stop acting like Hideo Kojima made the franchise. He didn't!

Sorry. I just have a problem when YouTubers praise that dude more than they offer appreciation to Team Silent, who actually put this beloved series on the freaking map to begin with. You it's annoying when one can hardly even look up anything on Google without Kojima's name being splattered next to it.

With that said, tonight was a complete waste of my time, and no doubt others feel just as bummed out by the news of this delay.

EDIT: I f*cked up the italic tag. Meh.

Man the whole thing is crazy :LOL:
Everything is connected with so many coincidences and "bad luck" that it sounds like its deliberately trying to make fun of itself.

Back