Steam Screenshots

Davros

Legend
So you go into settings and select the folder where your screenshots are saved when you press F12
like so :
zFQdQ32.jpg

so of course to find your screenshots you look in
D:\Games\Steam\userdata\37703775\760\remote\223100\screenshots - Obviously
WTF Steam...

So you go into settings and select the folder where your screenshots are saved when you press F12
like so :
zFQdQ32.jpg

so of course to find your screenshots you look in
D:\Games\Steam\userdata\37703775\760\remote\223100\screenshots - Obviously
WTF Steam...

You have the compressed ones at one location, and the clean ones at the indicated path if my memory is right (no in front of my pc right now)

No, you have absolutely nothing in the folder I selected in the options, and jpegs in the other (\223100\screenshots) folder

Last edited:
Ok, on my gaming rig.

My path is where my uncompressed screenshots are, so it's working for me, but I've tick the "save an uncompressed copy" option.
On the other, games specifics, folders, I've only the jpeg ones.

Ok thanks, on my p.c an uncompressed screenshot is 17.5mb so I wont be using that option.
https://www.faststone.org/

Faststone Image Viewer is a light little free app where you can convert these large uncompressed PNG's to visually lossless JPG and save a huge amount of space. Set JPG quality to 97%.

It's a bit of extra work, but if you take a lot of screenshots, it's worth it.

If my memory serves me correctly, you have the compressed ones in one area and the clean ones on the given path (no in front of my pc right now)

Back