Cheating on console

Really hard to use this. But yea incredible use case here. I was hoping to make this actually perhaps use it to do AI for a game. But yea I suppose cheating is another way to use it

Ive never thought console online gaming would be cheat free forever, that was never going to happen. I myself think cheating is sad, but ok, the best medicine against it is administred servers.

The player still has to move and generally aim, the ML is just sending Fire events and fine tune aiming. At least that's how I saw it broken down elsewhere.

The only safe mode is "Prop Hunt".

I think ML/AI does bring alot to the table for gaming, but the misuse of it for gaming is a terrible idea..... I guess this kind of thing is going to evolve over time. Dunno if its worse than XIM users though, probably.

I'd like to see Drone Racing without human pilots on dynamic course where you only know your starting position.

The good news is that modern consoles are still virtually immune to most client-side hacking outside of emulated inputs like we see here which would have also posed a problem for cloud gaming too. If you're a bad player, it's a big improvement but if you're a professionally competitive player there are little gains to be had with emulated inputs ...

To this day, you still can't do truly powerful cheats like you would usually see on PC such as godmoding, clipping out of bounds, no recoil, speeding (faster reload/attack/movement) or walling/"perfect" aim-bot all of which require malicious code injection/execution to the game's process that can't be done so easily on consoles ...

Last edited:
The good news is that modern consoles are still virtually immune to most client-side hacking outside of emulated inputs like we see here which would have also posed a problem for cloud gaming too. If you're a bad player, it's a big improvement but if you're a professionally competitive player there are little gains to be had with emulated inputs ...

To this day, you still can't do truly powerful cheats like you would usually see on PC such as godmoding, clipping out of bounds, no recoil, speeding (faster reload/attack/movement) or walling/"perfect" aim-bot all of which require malicious code injection/execution to the game's process that can't be done so easily on consoles ...
agreed. Solving aiming won't make you the best on the server. There's so much more to FPS gaming than just the aiming and shooting aspect. That's like saying having a great forehand in tennis will make you the best player on the court.

agreed. Solving aiming won't make you the best on the server. There's so much more to FPS gaming than just the aiming and shooting aspect. That's like saying having a great forehand in tennis will make you the best player on the court.

Not to mention that computer vision assisted aiming isn't perfect since it only helps you lock onto visible targets so you're vulnerable if you don't clear the corners or if the enemy decides to ambush you with prefire ...

Traditional wall hacks combined with position based aim locking is the perfect cheat by far even up against professional players. You can automatically snap onto non-visible targets who are behind cover so you'll never lose in any gun fight since you'll always an absolute information advantage ...

On modern consoles, modded controllers/inputs installed with macros/scripts are still possibilities to gain unfair advantages but actual hacks to the game code won't ever be reality for a long time over there unlike PC where it's happening now ...

as a cheater that used to used PC PS4 remoteplay with rudimentary image recognition macro to grind some stuff years ago....

what they achieved with this new cheat is really amazing. If they allow it to be customized more and self-trained, it will be even more amazing. It would became a general-use bot that would helps skipping grinding in various games.

btw those people that consistently use this cheat wont be an issue as they will be pooled into ridiculously high skill pool, and they will meet other cheaters and very high skilled real players.
but those that only use it occasionally will still be pooled with normal plebs.

on the other hand, the skill matchmaking is already can be gamed. for example in Destiny 2, to get a good PvP experience, i usually need to keep suiciding in 5 matches in a row.

otherwise i will be matched with ridiculously strong enemies or ridiculously low-skilled friendlies. then after a few match, i will be matched with ridiculously strong friendlies.

basically the game either became i got stomped or i did nothing and i still win.

I'd never start with console multiplayer games anyway, cheating (XIM etc) are the least of the problems there (on PSN).

Too bad it’s not cheap to set up. You need a PC with a decent gpu, a capture card and a controller emulation device.

I could see janky pro players or streamers using such a setup but your everyday console gamer probably not. It would be easier just to get your readily available cheats on the PC and call it a day.

Streamers already have the advantage on DSL that their video upstream can delay their position updates to other players. In practice they see you faster than you can see them.

Too bad it’s not cheap to set up. You need a PC with a decent gpu, a capture card and a controller emulation device.

I could see janky pro players or streamers using such a setup but your everyday console gamer probably not. It would be easier just to get your readily available cheats on the PC and call it a day.

I'm baffled why it didn't tap into remote play. Years ago I can use an image recognition but combined with dualshock4 emulator app to bot in games.

Maybe remoteplay too laggy?

Back