Xbox Series X [XBSX] [Release November 10 2020]

I expect there's also more supply of it. I'd think it has fewer manufacturing constraints.

I do have to wonder how many more Series Xes MS could have sold if they weren't pulling chips for server blades though.

Also SB is wrong, the PS5 is #15 on that list, far above the Series S. It's just the X that isn't charting. Which, again, likely low allocation, especially to Amazon.

Oh shit, I'm blind as a bat. I went and rechecked just now and yup, it's definitely there.

Note to self: in the future, make sure to use the find on page function. :p

Regards,
SB

There's plenty available here:

https://www.worten.pt/gaming/xbox/consolas/xbox-series-x-s/consola-xbox-series-x-1-tb-7240976

https://www.worten.pt/gaming/xbox/consolas/xbox-series-x-s/consola-xbox-series-s-512-gb-7253966

I don’t know if Worten sends stuff to other EU countries. If anyone's desperate here I could see if I can help.

We've got plenty of Microsoft consoles in stock.
Especially the Series S which no one wants here. It was being sold for 230€ about a month ago, probably in an attempt to bolster interest.

Oh I'm so sorry for pointing out an e-store in the European Union with stock on the Series X, and then offering to mail someone the console in order to help them get one.
I should have known the levels of fandom gatekeeping largely surpass the acceptance of goodwill from other users in this thread.

can he at least mention that MS has at least 27 studios all producing top notch games that will satisfy all posible gamepass subscriber's desire

Oh I'm so sorry for pointing out an e-store in the European Union with stock on the Series X, and then offering to mail someone the console in order to help them get one.
I should have known the levels of fandom gatekeeping largely surpass the acceptance of goodwill from other users in this thread.
Um. I think it was a nice offer. I don't need it myself, but that doesn't change the offer. I must have missed something. Maybe someone I have on ignore.

I finally was in the right place at the right time and managed to snag an XSX via All-Access from GameStop. Excited for the graphics upgrade, sure, but I'm here for those sweet sweet load times. :D
That's an insane monthly price you got when I really put things into perspective here. The upfront costs being largely wiped away is a pretty big win.

That's an insane monthly price you got when I really put things into perspective here. The upfront costs being largely wiped away is a pretty big win.
When you subtract the price of Gamepass Ultimate you end up with essentially a negative financing cost. As in, you pay less for making monthly payments (after subtracting the cost of Gamepass) than you would have paying for the console up front.

When you subtract the price of Gamepass Ultimate you end up with essentially a negative financing cost. As in, you pay less for making monthly payments (after subtracting the cost of Gamepass) than you would have paying for the console up front.
by like 19 dollars or something right?

While you can still pick up deals on Gamepass subs its not really negative financing. It's a very purchase friendly finance option though.

at least it includes Gamepass Ultimate. But this is like getting a smartphone with the contract. You pay more. But at least this way you can get a new console whenever a new hardware-version arrives. And if the console is broken, you get a new one.
So it really depends what you want.

Back