Xbox & Bethesda Games E3 2021 Showcase

Fallout 3 remaster.. Fallout 3 remaster.. Fallout 3 remaster.. come on, Bethesda. :runaway: You can remaster games other than Skyrim.

Anybody doing the Fanfest Watch Party before the show? I'm sitting here waiting on it. They are doing live Q&A questions with Phil Spencer, Sarah Bond, Aaron Greenberg, and Pete Hines.

Tommy McClain

Anybody doing the Fanfest Watch Party before the show? I'm sitting here waiting on it. They are doing live Q&A questions with Phil Spencer, Sarah Bond, Aaron Greenberg, and Pete Hines.

Tommy McClain
Will be now, thanks for the heads-up.

I have some specific hopes that I don't expect to happen lol

Closer alignment between console and pc. But going pc to console direction.
  • K&M mandatory games (AOE)
  • Advanced graphics options settings (internal res slider, unlock framerate, etc)
Platform
Fps boost settings
  • Off
  • On
  • On VRR mode (especially for XSX games that would otherwise drop to XO version)
Resolution boost
Also takes into account fps boost modes
Example:
XSS double fps + 40% resolution boost, without fps boost 1440p. If can't do both and have FPS boost VRR enabled then allow it.

Xcloud
Use fps boost on available games to improve latency, (relevant resolution boost if applicable)
Actual date when XSX goes into beta

Edit-
FPS boost for x360 titles - although that may not be possible.
Release trailers/media in extreme high quality downloads, p2p if don't want to host them.

Last edited:
My 1 hope since there is rumored to be nothing on Avowed. I hope there's an announcement from Moon Games (Ori) about a new game. Even if it's not in the Ori universe, I really want to see what they are working on.

Regards,
SB

Starfield looks great so far but didn't specify which platform it was running on during the demo (maybe PC).

Stalker 2, time limited exclusive (launch console exclusive) WRT consoles.

Looks nice.

I'm curious if this is Xbox or PC footage. If I'd take a guess, I'd guess PC.

Regards,
SB

Oooops, and 11-11-22 for Starfield. Is this the game that makes me like Bethesda again? Hmmmm. Maybe?
Given your preferences and their direction over the last games, probably not but you couldn't tell much from this early glimpse.

Given your preferences and their direction over the last games, probably not but you couldn't tell much from this early glimpse.

It might, my main beef with TES and Fallout was that the latest games weren't (IMO) as good as the first games in the IP. And that they are open world. And in the case of Fallout, they trashed the IP. But that's a very personal opinion. :)

Starfield is a new IP, so there are no expectations on what the game should be for me. That just leaves the open world nature. Will have to see.

Regards,
SB

A lot of titles that are announcing day and date release on Game Pass. Stalker 2 and now Contraband. I wonder if this continues.

Regards,
SB

Back