• Start date
51240225541_ba3d5db337_o.png

51240225871_21dcea147d_o.png

The quality of NPC is incredible

ZgpHdK.png

ZgplMZ.png

Last edited:
i still don't see a huge leap compared to the previous gen

Yes, but that wasnt either to be expected to happen as leaps have been declining every gen.

Been playing here&there today (too nice weather). Absolutely impressive graphics, dont care at all gameplay wise (i dont play much SP anymore if at all).
Going to finish killing 25 goons and call it a day playing games.

from the R&C PS4 thread

RC4.png

such a huge upgrade on every aspect, model complexity, effects, resolution, lighting.

Yeah, if you play it yourself it hits so much harder. Man. I was watching my son play and that gave me time to look more closely at what was happening on screen. It’s insane.

My son was immediately good at it because in some ways it is a lot like Doom 2016[emoji16]. But he still likes Doom Eternal more than this, it’s his favorite game on PC.

But seeing them so close after another, they have a lot in common these days!

Oh and that TFA city in Loki on Disney+, that was nicely stylized but the amount of moving parts were very ... last gen. [emoji28]

Last edited:
Yeah the image quality of some of those screenshots is jaw dropping.
I'm assuming this is how it looks like in game and theres no extra post processing like downscaling from higher res?
More DOF is fine in screenshots (if you can also turn it off) to give it that movie feel

with Image quality like this and yet some ppl want 8k?

The curved orange canopy of Rivet's ship was what really impressed me in terms of reflections.

Continueing today, got my hover boots (which light up the environments below it, nice effect). Still imressed by the graphics but not overwhelmed, probably due to CP2077, DS and others.

yes looks really like a character straight out of a pixar movie (not as detailed of course but in the looks and expression)

Back