Final Fantasy VII Remake

The rubble, debris and the skydome in UE5 would have more polygons than the CG:LOL:. My best bet for EP2 tho would be right around when midgen upgrades arrive.
UE5 should help a lot in production of ep2.

Getting rid of light maps will free lighting artists and map sizes. (and reduce game size as they did bake a lot of direct lighting.)

Nanite would help with all lod issues and baking problems. Possibly we won't see as much badly compressed normal maps.

Really hope ps5 generation only, no need for unnecessary squeezing trough every crack or walking slowly like in a clothes commercials.

Wonder if they fixed the low LODs and textures in these areas, which are just linear corridors.

ffxvffviir3ffviirtex38nkho.png

ffxvffviir5eu0yqxvu0aoik24.jpg

Well I bit the bullet and bought the PS4 retail version so I could get the PS5 Intergrade upgrade. Here's to my hopefully well spent 35€.

Well I bit the bullet and bought the PS4 retail version so I could get the PS5 Intergrade upgrade. Here's to my hopefully well spent 35€.

If this is, as seems likely, the first you play of the FFVII Remake, then €35 seems a decent price for a touched up, 60fps tweak of the PS4Pro version.

I never got around to the FFVII Remake, so I should probably do the same. Only in the glorious pounds and shillings bestowed upon me by her majesty *sings God Save The Queen by The Sex Pistols*

if epic is switching fortnite to UE5 at the end of the year, Square could switch too, and UE5 is still compatible with last gen.

It all come down to whether they're aiming at PS4 and what the release date is. If they're aiming for PS4, there's nothing to stop the doing a Nanite/Lumen pass for PS5 if they have time.

I had the digital version from Plus which is not elligible for the PS5 upgrade, and I hadn't played the game yet.
Same. I have a lot of RPGs I want to play, including this, Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5 and yet somehow I find myself starting my twelfth play through of Fallout 4. :|

Same. I have a lot of RPGs I want to play, including this, Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5 and yet somehow I find myself starting my twelfth play through of Fallout 4. :|

Fallout 4 is awesome. I made so many runs... One where I was the silver shroud and ennemies feared me.... So many ways to play, décisions to make etc...

FFXV and Persona 5 are great too, but not the same type of games of course

Back