FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Company of Heroes 2 and its DLC Ardennes Assault both free on Steam til May 30th 1pm Eastern.

The CoH2 Case Blue DLC is free if you sign up for a newsletter at https://giveaway.companyofheroes.com/en/register. Apparently you can skip the newsletter by just entering your email (fake ones may work, too), accepting the Sega key redemption, then closing the window (without confirming your name and email). If you’re feeling crazy (for a free games thread), you can buy the CoH2 Master Collection to round up the rest of the DLCs. It’s $5.56, an all-time low, minus a bit for owning Case Blue (which is not well reviewed on Steam, so it’s really only worth claiming to make this bundle cheaper).

Little Nightmares free on Steam til May 30th 1pm Eastern.

Awesome, I remember being quite interested in CoH when it first launched but never got round to picking it up. The graphics made quite a splash back in the day, wonder how they hold up now.

Which also means it wont support 32:10 :(

No hope. The game does seem to support 21:9 as the menu's definitely work natively at that aspect ratio, but once in game it's black bars to the side. I suspect it's a deliberate choice given the claustrophobic atmosphere the game is pushing for. In this case they may even be right.

Great list. Since now Origin and Steam are giants in the gaming industry selling games, this list will be useful to those who just want to download and enjoy the game.

Tell Me Why is now available for free on Steam, offering all the chapters in DONTNOD Entertainment's adventure with a 100% discount. The giveaway, which is available on consoles too, is yours to keep as long as you claim it during June.

GOG.com announces a partnership with startup publisher Retrovibe. This starts off with the release of Janosik, a retro action/platformer for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Janosik is offered completely free, with no microtransactions or other strings attached.
https://www.gog.com/game/janosik

Frostpunk free on Epic this week.

Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat + Digital Goodies (including the Mechanicus OST) free on GOG until June 10th 5pm UTC. It’s all in one item.

Tell Me Why (Chapters 1-3) is free for the month of June on both Steam and the Microsoft Store (as a PC+Xbox license).

Last edited:
It's only the base game, so they can make $7.50 from the expansions. :LOL:

Get Tell Me Why for Free
Tell Me Why is now available with a 100% discount on Steam. This means all three chapters of DONTNOD Entertainment's episodic adventure game are yours to keep as long as you pick them up before the end of June. Here's a description to help you decide if this is worth your zero dollars:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back