Florida Man Strikes Again!

How on earth was he able to get out of bed, go to his gun safe, unlock his gun safe, get the gun, get the ammo, load the gun, and then shoot the gun without realizing it was his wife?

Oh, right, not everyone is a responsible gun owner.

Its a tragedy like that south african runner pretorious
I wouldnt be surprised if we find out he has a new girlfriend

Florida man punches cab driver, screams ‘I’m Rick James, b--ch!’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...river-screams-i-m-rick-james-b-ch/ar-BB1bxj5S

He’s a super freak.

A 6-foot-3, 300-pound Florida man was arrested after he allegedly punched a cab driver, then danced in the street yelling, “I’m Rick James, b--ch!”

The suspect, Paul Kijek, also shouted, “You white motherf--kers,” before he was arrested just 2 miles from his Clearwater, Fla., home over the weekend. A Pinellas County arrest affidavit identified the 50-year-old as a white male.

According to police, witnesses at Back Bar and Lounge stopped Kijek from driving home from that venue “due to his level of intoxication” shortly after 4 a.m. Sunday.

When a taxi arrived to pick him up, Kijek allegedly got inside, began yelling at the driver, then punched him from the backseat. He then jumped into the street doing what appeared to be his impersonation of comedian Dave Chappelle, who used the phrase “I’m Rick James, b--ch,” when impersonating the late “Super Freak” singer. James died in 2004.

Kijek was charged with simple battery and released on $600 bond, according to The Smoking Gun.

Florida Man Hurls Golf Clubs at Cars, Punches Trooper

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...t-cars-punches-trooper-police-say/ar-BB1ccNK9

A Florida man was subdued with a stun gun after allegedly throwing golf clubs from a van at other moving vehicles on an interstate before attacking a state trooper.

North Port man Jonathan Edward Day, 41, was hit by a stun gun while resisting arrest when troopers caught up with him, according to Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).

Troopers received reports of the clubs being tossed from a work van traveling northbound on Interstate 75, near the 240 milepost, around 1:13 p.m. on Thursday.

After stopping a van near the 265 milepost at Fowler Avenue, the driver allegedly confronted a trooper with another golf club.

Despite complying with the trooper's instruction to drop the club, the driver then punched the trooper and grabbed his radio, officials said.

Around that point, the trooper used a stun gun to subdue the suspect, FHP added.

Day was later charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest with violence and throwing a deadly missile from his vehicle, in addition to possession of marijuana, controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.

BB1ccF0M.img

yeah theres been a lot of those stories before (incl NZ)
whilst it seems dumb, I can see some logic, Sure Im going to jail but maybe I can take one of your fuckers with me (prisoners dilemma), plus when they are strung out their reasoning prolly aint the best

Back