What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing too much of Bloons TD 6. Who would have thought that popping balloons with Monkeys would be so fun. :p

Thief II: The Metal Age. So fun! I love lurking around in dark places, picking locks... trying to be quiet. The setting and story are cool, too.

Awesome! One of the games on my all time greatest games list.

Regards,
SB

Eloyc - The P.C Gaming Gods have decided that after T2 you must continue your worship by playing T2X: Shadows of the Metal Age
https://www.thief2x.com
KnhnHb0.jpg

I'm not Davros, but I liked the first game more. It had just the right mix of undead, pagan and hammerite missions and plot is the best in the series. Metal Age lost all the horror aspect of the first game. It retains top notch level design and mechanics though.

I'm not Davros, but I liked the first game more. It had just the right mix of undead, pagan and hammerite missions and plot is the best in the series. Metal Age lost all the horror aspect of the first game. It retains top notch level design and mechanics though.
Oh, I really liked the scary stuff in the first game... So now I know that there's none of it in the second one (just a bit in a few places, maybe, and definitely creepy in many other places). That's spoiler! :mrgreen:

@Silent_Buddha, and your favourite?

Playing Outriders and really liking it - nice game. It has a lot of bugs and should have not released in this state. I am lucky enough to encounter only a few of these and the major one that almost made me quit (sign in bug) was actually fixed. Very nice gameplay fundamentals and ideas about loot and modding and builds.

I like that it gives me indeed similar vibes than a Diablo game in the sense that you fight massive hordes of enemies and it is all down to your build if the amount of healing and damage you recieve balance out. I like the progession of getting to higher and higher difficulty tiers (like Rifts in D3)...however, looking closer, the way loot and legendaries is handled needs a lot of adjustment in my opinion to reach D3 excellence. However, the devs are currently knee deep in the debugging war and I fear it will not be addressed soon.

The biggest flaw of the game is as mentioned the many technical issues. It seem to stem from the fact that they wanted to have an online only experience, even when doing solo play? Why? q

But unfortunately, they could not technically handle it. Lately, I have to say, I get more and more the feeling that gaming devs cannot handle modern technology anymore. It seems that they cannot reach a certain level of software quality anymore. My very personally and of course very subjective opinion is that there has to be a massive brain drain in the gaming industry...no idea if true of course, but maybe other tec companies just have more money in their pockets and pull away all hi-tec brain from the gaming industry?

Does staring at the Mass Effect Legendary Edition unlock timer count?

Does staring at the Mass Effect Legendary Edition unlock timer count?

So on my travels to various charity shops i picked up the following
F1 2012 got it home and it has a steam key which will no doubt be used, no problem though as I also have it on steam and it's nice to have a physical copy
StarWars Rogue Squadron
DCS BlackShark - Helicopter Simulator
Tom Clancy's HAWX - What I'm really after is HAWX 2 you cant buy this anywhere not even from ubisoft (they sell hawx-1)
Prey - The original from 2006
Battlecruiser Millennium - Yes I know how awful this game is, that's why I bought it ;)
Not sure what I paid but it was less than £10 for all of them

I'm not Davros
Hey we can all dream ;)

Is anybody else (re)playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition? I've not revisited the original Mass Effect for soooo long. I was never a fan of the classic Bioware dice/RNG/RPG combat mechanics so the changes made to the first game really work for me - plus much needed changes to the UI. It is a shame they could not offer both original and new mechanics (like Total War Rome Remastered) for those who preferred the original approach but c'est la vie..

SB - no comment necessary :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back