The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

I'm watching it in english, so I must have missed some details, or maybe one for week is too much to remember for me.
Do you remember what episode it was?

I thought it was the episode where
robot shows up with the guy floating in the container and the Mauler twins show him the results of their work.
There was a bit of dialog going on then as well as action so easy to miss lines while taking in all the setting and events. I can't recall if it was tail end of one episode or the middle of the next. I watched 2 episodes the one week so things kind of blurred together so I dont know if that was episode 6 or 7?

It absolutely wasn't episode 8 which was the end of the season that had an absolutely crazy Subway scene.

@fehu it's in Season 1 Episode 7 around the 18 minute mark.

18:05 New Rudy: Which am I?
18:10 Mauler 1: See, it's not just us. You won the coin toss champ, you're the new one.
18:18 New Rudy: I wasn't expecting this. This feeling of continuance. I close my eyes and open news ones. I didn't know which one I'd be.
18:30 Mauler 2: That's how it works.
18:32 Mauler 1: We had to make it seamless. Otherwise one of us knows he's the clone, and that never ends well.

"But in your case it's kind of obvious" ;)

Watched it all yesterday. GREAT story, the animation made me wanna cry at times though. Felt like an old 80s Saturday morning TV show, a cheap one. The CGI stuff was great, but the animated stuff was awful.

Also had to turn down the sound and just read the subtitles to pretend it was anime, enjoyed it much more that way even thought the voice acting was great.

I rewatched almost all of Daredevil, and still enjoyed it.

Also watching Community with my son, a bit late to the party but it’s fun. Last one I watched was the paintball episode (23) which was pretty hilarious.

If you'r into Gillian, I'm sure you haven't miss the excellent series "the fall" ?
And a few months later, I finally started watching The Fall. I'm half way the first season, so far, and I'm loving it (everything's good, IMO, and Gillian is great). I also like that it doesn't overuse music.

And a few months later, I finally started watching The Fall. I'm half way the first season, so far, and I'm loving it (everything's good, IMO, and Gillian is great). I also like that it doesn't overuse music.
It's very, very good and a bit terrifying at times.

So Jupiter's legacy is good, particularly with the last episode. I was beginning to get annoyed about the boring story (compared to Boys it's sooooo consensual). But I must admit the last episode mini-twist (I guessed it, but still nice to see) kinda saved the whole thing, at last.

So Jupiter's legacy is good, particularly with the last episode. I was beginning to get annoyed about the boring story (compared to Boys it's sooooo consensual). But I must admit the last episode mini-twist (I guessed it, but still nice to see) kinda saved the whole thing, at last.
Starting first episode last night, not sure what to make of it yet but will watch out the season. I'm not expecting something like The Boys but probably something more akin to real life family drama where everyone has daddy issues but they can fly as well.

I understand the need for the makeup versions of their older selves so their younger counterparts can play flashbacks for storylines but it's somewhat distracting.

I was ultimately disappointed by Love, Death and Robots season 2. Less than half the episodes than season 1 and the stories were mostly just average. Some excellent animation and rendering techniques of course but overall it seemed toned down for a wider audience, probably from the popularity of the first season. The result seemed more like a set of more mature themed Pixer shorts than anything I enjoyed of Season 1.

Black Summer season 2 coming out. Likely they'll have taken away the unique style of season 1 which made it stand out from other episodic zombie shows and make it purely generic zombie action.

I just finished binging "Dummy" and really enjoyed it! 10 episodes at 8 minutes each made it easy.

Anna Kendrick slays me, and the whole meta Dan Harmon thing was fun. I don't want to say too much about it and spoil the fun, so I'll stick with the IMDB's plot description:

An aspiring writer befriends her boyfriend's sex doll and the two take on the world together.

The season isn’t over ... Loki wouldn’t be Loki if he didn’t switch sides (good to bad) at least once per episode.

Back