Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2017+]

Its just a custom re-shade with the main features being a sharpening filter and desaturated colours.

Ah sharpening filter and desaturated colors, now I understand why I hated it. I mean it’s a personal preference probably but the original looks so lovely and vibrant.

Ah sharpening filter and desaturated colors, now I understand why I hated it. I mean it’s a personal preference probably but the original looks so lovely and vibrant.

Yeah I've disliked the oversaturated colours in AC games since Origins so I've applied similar mods to them all. Brings it more in line with the style of Unity imo, or even RDR2. Did the same with Witcher 3 too.

If you have a NV card the digital vibrance control may fix your problem

Cheers, is that assignable per game? I know of the global setting but haven't delved into the per game options.

Most games are fine, its just the recent ACs and the Witcher that I really had a problem with.

Yeah I've disliked the oversaturated colours in AC games since Origins so I've applied similar mods to them all. Brings it more in line with the style of Unity imo, or even RDR2. Did the same with Witcher 3 too.
Desaturating the colors makes all the problems with the visuals more noticeable to my eyes. Perhaps the more cartoony colors help my brain accept the flaws since I don't expect it to look realistic.

Some quick shots of Resident Evil Village with maxed settings. The game is far more beautiful than the prior demos presented.
OJlQPN6.jpg

O0DksAY.jpg

hjrDuHO.jpg

Q6zZF7V.jpg

m4tMTaf.jpg

tMHpTcH.jpg

KYD02xC.jpg

Some quick shots of Resident Evil Village with maxed settings. The game is far more beautiful than the prior demos presented.

hjrDuHO.jpg
Those wine bottles a friggen huge. Like half a meter long
Details look very nice, the lighting looks very bland though

MSI Afterburner works in crysis but not doom eternal

Seems Bethesda/id purposely disabled any type of photo capturing software from being able to take shots during unfinished missions or campaigns. Even their own beta photo-mode system is unable to capture photos until missions are completed (or at least one mission is completed?).

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/49878/~/how-do-i-use-photo-mode-in-doom-eternal?
Photo Mode is currently in Beta and only available in Mission Select after you have completed a mission in the Campaign mode.

You must first enable Photo Mode from the settings menu. Once Photo Mode has been enabled you may press Right-Alt on a keyboard or Down on the D-Pad of a controller to access Photo Mode during gameplay.

Note: Any actions configured to Right-Alt or Down on the D-Pad will not function if you have Photo Mode enabled.

Photo Mode images save here by default: C:\Users\<UserName>\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base\screenshots

Back