Resident Evil Village [PC]

eastmen

Legend
Supporter
Hey guys , I know it is most likely getting talked about in the console forum. But there is a demo out on steam

E0MM75xUcAMCz45.jpg

For anyone interested in playing it or seeing how it runs on your system.

Okay I played both sequences.... Game looks nice but I don't think I like resident evil games. I used to think it was the tank controls and this is the first one since 4 on the game cube i played. But the puzzles and the bullet sponge bad guys just isn't fun to me. I dunno

I liked the atmosphere but the combat was meh. Just like with RE7, my main complaint is that they should have called it something else than Resident Evil.

Gave it a go on my laptop with 8GB RAM, 2GB 1050 Ti (officially requires 4GB) and Ryzen 2500U. All at low, 1080p with lowest possible resolution scaling, very severe drops below 30 FPS in hectic scenes. Will try lowest resolution too if they reset the time limit but I'l not buy the game until I have a better PC.

I liked the atmosphere but the combat was meh. Just like with RE7, my main complaint is that they should have called it something else than Resident Evil.

Gave it a go on my laptop with 8GB RAM, 2GB 1050 Ti (officially requires 4GB) and Ryzen 2500U. All at low, 1080p with lowest possible resolution scaling, very severe drops below 30 FPS in hectic scenes. Will try lowest resolution too if they reset the time limit but I'l not buy the game until I have a better PC.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ave-already-worked-out-how-to-reset-the-timer

here is how to reset the timer

Back