Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I don’t know the cons (latency?), but cross-platform adapters exist if you’re heavily invested in the Xbox ecosystem. That said, a T150 Pro occasionally drops to $200 ($140, even?!), though that was pre-Covid.
My wheel was relatively cheap entry level, but I was eyeing the ones that can work on them all. honestly not sure what I'll do just yet. I may sell this one and get a new one, or just wait for reviews on both before making a decision.

"Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again."

I've realized that gt sport is only 1800p checkerboard on ps4 pro, always thought its 1800p, so 4k native on gt7 will bring definitly much sharper and cleaner image (its like 2.8x more pixels). On the other hand good checkerboard implementation on gt sport as its look nice.

I've realized that gt sport is only 1800p checkerboard on ps4 pro, always thought its 1800p, so 4k native on gt7 will bring definitly much sharper and cleaner image (its like 2.8x more pixels). On the other hand good checkerboard implementation on gt sport as its look nice.
Yes.
CB implementation doesn't have most common artifacts.

Cannot wait to see Gt7, although we have no confirmation about the resolution or renderer details yet.

They could still use CBR rendering for the (a) 120fps version.

Reactions: snc
Hopefully, they improved the graphics since last year. The game didn't look next-generation, other than a few cutscenes with overdone RT reflections. Honestly, this series has been ass to me for quite some time now. Forza is so much better, in so many ways. I really wish Sony had kept Evolution Studios open, Driveclub had so much future potential.

IMO, GT7 showed much much more detailed environments and dynamic weather, which is frankly I all wanted from the sequel visuals wise.

Big change in singleplayer offering [traditional PS1-PS2 campaign] is just a cherry on top.

The gameplay footage looked like a high-res GTSport, with no signs of RT. It was pretty underwhelming but I'm pretty sure they just showed early footage, and given how drastically improved GTSport was compared to its gameplay reveal, I'm expecting the same for GT7.

GTSport gameplay shots using bumper-cam

gtsportgameplayff1gtsd8j1v.png

gtsportgameplay5c5gts3vkem.png

The gameplay footage looked like a high-res GTSport, with no signs of RT. It was pretty underwhelming but I'm pretty sure they just showed early footage, and given how drastically improved GTSport was compared to its gameplay reveal, I'm expecting the same for GT7.

GTSport gameplay shots using bumper-cam

gtsportgameplayff1gtsd8j1v.png

gtsportgameplay5c5gts3vkem.png
I don't think gt7 need rt so much, its need more sharper and stable image, day night cycle and much better environment details like 3d trees, bushes etc

Back