Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart [PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
downgrade comparing to last trailer (tough normal as last one was very cinematic), waiting now for better quality trailer

man some parts of this game looks amazing and then some parts look very much a ps4 game. It can be really jarring when those scenes start. But hey it looks like its a great 3d platformer for those who want it.

Looks absolutely awesome for 1st year title. I'll try to ignore rest of r&c until such time that I have been able to buy ps5. Must buy game for me, no need for more information.

I liked it. When he / she goes in another dimension discovering some alien world it reminded me of Half-life 1. But in the forest world I noticed plenty of areas with water without RT reflections. Maybe they'll improve it before the release. They already added RT in others areas.

Last one looks increadible sharp cgish (tough it was very cinematic), this gameplay trailer looks very good like top tier good but still like a game

shVWhBo.png

The trailer three days ago

State of play

12A73vM.png

I liked it. When he / she goes in another dimension discovering some alien world it reminded me of Half-life 1. But in the forest world I noticed plenty of areas with water without RT reflections. Maybe they'll improve it before the release. They already added RT in others areas.

The core technology director told this trailer too will be full of bug and problem, they solved.

ratchetclank_riftaparrxjl5.png

yeah same but there was plenty of gameplay section less impressive, but still I think is very good looking game and will buy it day 1 ;)

Again wait the final game. They said basically the two trailers miss some polish and are full of bug.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ratchet-clank-rift-apart-–-state-of-play-4k-gameplay-showcase.417906/post-63936792

nah, it's just polish going in. Or it was a bug when we capped the trailer and we fixed it for SoP.

He speaks about the missing reflection.

ufFQQok.jpg

Gameplay trailer

yK3m8VU.jpg

State of play

Last edited:
Back