Lost Soul Aside [PS5, PC]

Woho this looks great for some noname new studio, Chinese devs could start to deliver

Was waiting so much to see more of it. It had improved greatly. i think some camera angles need work like in the beginning.
Also noticed some problems with the hitbox i guess sometimes the action sequences look unreadable because of the many FX during the combat sequences. Looks really cool though.
FFXV-2 X DMC haha.

seems like a mix of
  • FF XV
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Devil May Cry
btw why the physics looks so weird? is stock UE4 physics is that bad? Then whoa, all of those UE4 games with nice-looking physics must took a tremendous amount of work.

seems like a mix of
  • FF XV
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Devil May Cry
btw why the physics looks so weird? is stock UE4 physics is that bad? Then whoa, all of those UE4 games with nice-looking physics must took a tremendous amount of work.
What physics? The guy is zapping all over the place at the speed of light, while conjuring up swords/claws/skateboards/energy beams/literally everything you can throw at a videogame. Don't think the devs are much concerned with realistic physics :)

I must be getting old, I look at that and go WTF would anyone want to play that seizure inducing light show.
It looks very chinese, $50 says theres some dude who fights with his eyebrows

I must be getting old, I look at that and go WTF would anyone want to play that seizure inducing light show.
It looks very chinese, $50 says theres some dude who fights with his eyebrows
It all looks very cool, but it is all a bit too much. Then again if I look at DMC footage, I'd probably say the same?

Hmmm, if I didn't know better I would think I was just looking at a typical Korean MMO. Chinese MMO as well although the Korean ones tend to be more graphically polished.
  • Excessive screen shake? Check.
  • Korean MMO action combat? Check.
  • Excessive effects during combat? Check.
  • Somewhat janky movements? Check.
Perhaps because I've been exposed to these games on PC for over a decade now, I'm not seeing anything special here? Heck it doesn't even stand out very much compared to what's available in Korea/China.

I guess for console players who don't dabble in Korean/Chinese PC games, this is new?

Regards,
SB

Last edited:
Back