What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt the Witcher 3 use nvidia hairworks that may be why ?
ps: FarCry I think 3 was the best in the series
I've switched hairworks off on both machines. Strangely changing the resolution has no effect on the framerate so is that a CPU thing? Though single core on the 5900x is way ahead of the i7.

Stellaris. New free patch, new DLC. Ahh.. 4X games.. why do you eat all of my time and keep me up until 2am? :sleep:

Not playing yet but just purchased from a charity shop
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (still shrinkwrapped)
The Battle Collection (Medieval Total War & Viking Invasion)
Dragon Age Origins
All for the princely sum of one of the queens english pounds.....

Last edited:
Civ 6 update came out today so that on the Switch, Persona 5 Strikers on PS5 and MLB The Show on XSX. That's the current rotation for the foreseeable future.

Outriders is fun enough. Crashes often on my One X though and has loads of mission bugs.

Star Wars Squadrons. OK until I've hit a game breaking bug in mission 5 and I can't get past it.

Are games getting buggier or am I just unlucky?

Alien Isolation once again, but with SpecialK + Auto HDR -gorgeous game! in HDR mode-.

Code Vein.

Just finished Telltale Batman: The Enemy Within

Conclusion:
Alfred is an anchor that has weighed Bruce down his entire life. He's better off without him.

I am about to play METRO Exodus on PS5. Loved the series. So when is the next gen patch dropping? I heard sometime this week or I am too optimistic?

I am about to play METRO Exodus on PS5. Loved the series. So when is the next gen patch dropping? I heard sometime this week or I am too optimistic?
The PC patch is about the drop, they've not said when the PS5 (and Xbox Series) patch will drop. I didn't get far into Exodus when I got diverted from it and never returned, so I'm going to wait for the patch and play in it's new RT glory on PS5 :yes:

Apparently 18th of June. Ahhh... I have to play something else now. Playing the lego sw games with my son so far. Ptetty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back